The Side Chick

I had been completely blindsided by what was going on with Trey and honestly I didn't need it in my life. He had posted this message on social media about how I was just some hoe and needed to reevaluate myself. I was like how are you coming at me sideways when it takes two to tango. A couple people commented on the picture about how he was throwing all his shade at me but it wasn't like I was the only one involved or pursuing the relationship. When I tried to speak to Trey privately he wanted to just point fingers at me and curse me out, so I blocked him on all media and just continued to focus on my life.

The biggest thing on my agenda was launching my new spring and summer time collection and we had to do a promotional event out in Vegas. Things between me and Adrian had drastically slowed down since the whole phone leak thing. I just don't think Adrian was ready to take on all that came with me and honestly I couldn't blame him. He has lived the flashy life and didn't want to do it again. Especially with me and I wasn't going out of my way to try and make nothing into something, so in going to Vegas I had low expectations.

On the plane ride there I got a message from one of my girls who used to model with me. It had been a minute since we linked up but she was going to be in Vegas and was hanging with some friends and wanted me to come through. I didn't want to be a boring ass and told her I would come through, but just for a little bit. So we land and I head to the hotel to get ready for this promotional event I have and I ended up bumping into Jahron (PND) at the event.

Jahron, "oh no. If Ms.Aaliyah is out here then you know trouble is on the way. What's going on with you?"

"I'm good. What are you doing out here?"

Jahron, "working. You know I'm always on the go making hits and getting that money. But if I knew you would have been out here I would have brought the whole crew. I know a couple people that have been lookin for you"

"Looking for me, why?"

Jahron, "that's between you and them. But it must be a good thing because with the great personality and beauty how could anyone resist. But where you staying. We have to link up"

"I'm staying at the W. But I'm just here for the weekend. Work is crazy. But definitely let me know what's the deal. You know we always have good blood between us"

Jahron, "for sure. You one of the og's. I'll hit you up later"

After Jahron left I was just enjoying myself at the party and then went to dinner with Jessica, my old model friend. She was dating some baseball player and he had a little posse with him that was a little to wild for me. Jessica made the effort to try and include me in the conversation but homeboy was all over her and would hardly let her get a word in before he was pushing his lips onto her. By the time we made it to the club I was honestly happy to get a break. It had been a bit much and it would be just my luck that Adrian was at the same place.

He must have known that I came to Vegas and it wasn't like I was hiding it but I wasn't expecting to see him in the club. The VIP section wasn't to big so it wasn't like we could hide from each other, and I wasn't that pressed by him. He came over to me and asked if we could speak. Jessica seemed to think that we were together and made sure to clear the area.

Adrian, "so you come to Vegas and don't say a word. What's that about?"

"I mean it not like we friends or anything. You stopped taking to me and kind of made it clear that you wasn't really trying to fuck with me. Why would I need to inform you of where I'm at"

Adrian, "Aaliyah don't even start with me and that shit. You can't deadass be down with how you're acting towards me"

"If I'm in the wrong so are you. I'm not taking the blame for all the bad shit that's happened and I didn't come here for all of that"