The Baby Momma

2 weeks later

me, "Kaiyah come on, we have to go, I need to drop you off at Madison house"

Kaiyah, "why do I need to go to her house. She's so annoying and she never let's me pay with her toys. Do I have to spend a lot of time there? "

Me, "either you go there of I take you to grandma's nice for the weekend. What do you want to do? "

Kaiyah, "I want to go to grandma's house. Maybe we'll see Caleb"

Andrew, "Kaiyah sit up. You are going to ruin everything"

Me, "what are you talking about? Does grandma have you around Caleb when I'm not there? "

Nia, "mom it's not a big deal. sometimes he comes over for dinner. grandma basically forces him to come over and he's really sweet. I don't know why you're waiting so long for him to meet us"

Me, "well I was taking my time because I wanted to be sure that you guys were ready for this new step. I've never really had another man around and I was just scared that you guys would feel left out"

Julian, "mommy I like Caleb.  He actually plays soccer with me and when we go to the mall he lets me get those chocolate chip cookies that I like"

Me, "well I guess that is time that we had him over for dinner here. Maybe we could go of for dinner or something"

Nia, "I think that he should come here and we can give him a tour of the house. Are you going to see him this weekend? "

Me, "no I think that he's going to be out of the country on business but when he comes back I'll talk to him about it. But guys come on I have to go to dinner with your dad and I don't want to keep him waiting to long"

Kaiyah, "dinner with day, that's something that we haven't seen in a long time. I hope this goes down well"

Me, "me to baby. can everyone just get in the car, we need to go"

After I dropped the kids off at my mom's house I had to go back home and change. I was honestly nervous about going out to meet him. we didn't have the next track record when it came to taking but I was hoping that this didn't end so badly. When I reached back home I took a quick shower,  and put my hair up into a bun. I decided that I wasn't going to dress to impress , especially when I already had a man.

When I reached the restaurant the place was surrounded by paparazzi. There were about 30 just in the front area. After making my way inside I quickly saw Trey sitting at a table. Usually he would just get a private table but I knew that something wasn't right. He looked like he hadn't been home in days and I honestly felt bad for him. When I came to the table he actually got up and pulled the chair out for me. Now I knew that something was going on because he was being too nice.

Me, "trey long time no see. What's going on with you? "

Trey, "damn Diamond, it's really been to long. I can't say that  I'm doing so well but you look beautiful as ever. is seems like life has been treating you well"

Me, "okay I don't want this to be awkward but what's going on? I've known you long enough to know when something isn't right"

Trey, "life can be crazy and it throws you a lit of curves. I just wanted to tell you in person that Aaliyah and I are having a baby"

Me, "You mean Toya, right? "

Trey, "That's what I said"

Me, "No, you said Aaliyah. I would ask who that is but I have a feeling that I already know. well congrats I guess"

Trey, "Listen I know how you can be so be upfront with me. So what do you really think? "

Me, "I'm not the one having the baby. What I do want to know is why you're having a baby with someone that you're not cool with. I've seen you and the Side Chick multiple times. I'm hoping that it's just her and that there isn't a line. I know some things about Toya and she's trouble. I don't like her and the kids don't feel safe around her.  If you're going to do this TV show I don't want her to be involved. She's to much drama for me and my kids to handle"

Trey, "that's my wife and she's important to my life.i can't have the show and not have her. What would that be?"

Me, "your actual family, but I don't know about the show. I was cool with it but it's not only me anymore. I haven't talked to my boyfriend and family about it and I don't know what they are going to say about it. honestly we'll just have to see and what they want"

Trey, "so I see that you have a man, when am I going to get this new man and have a shorn with him?"

Me, "don't go there with me because that's not something that you are ready for. When you first met Toya I had some ground rules but because she was your girl nothing mattered. I'm not going to have you drill someone because that's not how we work. You ran off and got married and now I'm stuck with a crazy wife that doesn't take care of my kids.  What's going to happen when this baby comes? That's what I'm more worried about"

trey, "I still don't understand why you don't like Toya. She's a pretty nice person and she loves when the kids come over. I don't think that there will be a problem when the baby comes. I'm still going to be their dad"

Me, "but the life that you live right now and the way I see you out on the streets isn't what a pregnant wife is going to want.  At least when I was pregnant you were trying to help me out. Now it seems like you don't even care if she's home alone or has your help. like I know that she wouldn't be cool with us having dinner and Nia told me about some new stuff"

Trey, "listen I don't grill you about what's going on in your life so do the same with me. I wanted to speak to you about things other than my life. We used to have some great conversations together"

Me, "listen I know that you're going through something but I can't be your cushion, I'm not going to be able to handle that because I've spent so much of my life  trying to become this fairytale couple and it didn't work. Now I need to stand my ground and make it clear that we are just Co - parenting"

Trey,"we all knew that's not true, I can play any card with you and the one thing that I know is that you always have my back. That's the best thing about having a girl in my life that I've known from the start. I don't know why we can't get back to the early days"

Me, "because we are two different people. I work better on my own and you have a certain lifestyle that just doesn't work with what I want in life. There may be a day when I'm able to help you out  but today isn't that day. I'm just trying to make some changes to my life and become a better mother, is that too much to ask? "

Trey, "okay but believe me when I say that you're the only one that understands what's going down. I know that we haven't always been on the best of terms but at the end of the day the decisions that I make effect the whole family"

Me, "all I can say is that you need to step up as a husband and I don't know what's going on in your house and life but remember that we eV have 4 kids that should be your top priority. I personally don't think that you and Toya should be together, but that's not for me to decide. I wish you the best of luck with that whole ordeal"

After talking to Trey for a couple more minutes I was ready to go. Caleb told me that he would try and call me before he went to bed. I wanted to talk to him about coming to dinner and also about the drama going on with Trey. He was more open to hearing about what was going on. sometimes he should try and give me advice. personally I was just happy that this wasn't me. Trey was a good person but something was clearly going on. He must have had some serious doubt or questions because he never acted that way when I was pregnant. I just knew that this lady would only bring more drama to our lives.