Memories

Yoongi POV-

The memories are hazy. I just remember drinking, going to Chae's house, and saying things. I sat in my bed, wondering.

Did I do something? She seems like she's hiding something. She avoids my eyes when she lies. I closed my eyes and thought hard, but everything was so blurry and hazy. Her face came into my mind, she looked shocked. Her hair going down her shoulders in waves. I had her in between me and the wall. Then it goes black. I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. Her face is still in my mind, it's like it doesn't wanna leave. I growled quietly and covered my face.

"I really like you..." My voice rang through my head.

Did I say that to her? I quickly sat up. I rubbed my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chae POV

I forced the memory out of my head. I didn't wanna remember this. I brushed my hair out for school.
***
I quietly walked through the hall to my first period. Someone grabbed my arm. I yelped and looked at them, it was Yoongi. He looked mad. He dragged me through the halls. He pulled me into an empty hall way. He trapped me in between his arms, him, and the wall. I clutched my notebook.

"What happened?" He demanded.

"I told you...you asked me to tutor you" I lied. I stared at the pocket in his jacket. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"That's not what happened" he said, his voice deep and rough now. My heart thumped.

D-does he remember?

"I really like you" he imitated his drunk voice. A lump formed in my throat. I was really hoping he wouldn't remember.

"Um..." I studdered.

"Tell me what happened" he said.
"It's best left in the past" I looked away. He punched the wall, I flinched away.

"Fuck it. Chae what happened!" He came closer. His chest touching mine. Anger filled his face. I swallowed. His eyes deep and angry, they almost looked black. I heard the minute bell ring.

"We have to go to class" I pushed against his chest. He stayed still, he just pushed me back further. I was sandwiched between him and the wall.

"What happened?" His face hovering close to mine. I felt his breath graze over my face. I closed my eyes tightly.

"We kissed" I whispered.

"What?" He said, louder.

"We kissed" I said louder matching his volume. I didn't open my eyes. I felt his presence disappear. I opened one eye, then the other. He wasn't in front of me, or in the hall. I peeked around the corners for him, but he had disappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi POV-

I ran to the back of the school. The memories finally flooding back. Her soft lips against mine, her hitting my chest, pulling my hair, desperately trying to get me to let go. But I wouldn't. Angry tears formed in my eyes. I screamed and punched the wall, I felt a crack come from my hand.

"Fuck!" I cursed and clutched my hand. A shooting pain tingled across my hand. I sat down clutching my hand. The tears ran down my face.

"What's wrong with me?" I looked up at the sky. I heard chuckles. My blood ran cold.

"Go away Hwan" I growled. More chucking.

"Looks like you're injured" he leaned against the wall.

"But I can still kick your Ass" I looked straight at him.

"I'd pay to see that" he charged at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chae POV-

I haven't seen Yoongi since this morning. It's like he just disappeared. I was worried. I usually see him once or twice a day. I was at a restaurant with Ana. It was dark outside. I messed with my food.

"You okay?" She asked. I nodded. I sighed.

"I'm gonna get some air" I stood from the table and walked outiside. The fresh air filled my lungs. A cool breeze flew by. I saw a man walking my way from my right. I turned and looked at him, I recognized the hair.

"Yoongi?" I said. He stopped. I walked up to him. He walked away. I caught his wrist.

"I need to go Chae" he mumbled.

"Look at me" I demanded. He sighed and looked at me. I gasped and jumped back. Blood stained underneath his nose, a large black eyes, his right cheek looked like he ran it over glass slowly.

"Yoongi..." I said softly.

"I'm fine" he ran around me and ran down the sidewalk.

"Yoongi!" I called. He just kept running, until his dark figure blended with the darkness.