Date

I quietly sat in my seat at biology. Yoongi was clicking a pen over and over. It was getting on my nerves, but I refused to say anything. He yawned and stopped, I sighed in relief.

Oh thank god, I laid my head on my hand. He started the clicking again. I groaned.

"Can you not?" I snapped at him. He looked at me, and smirked.

"Nope" he continued doing it. I quickly reached over and snatched it from him.

"Yah!" He said. He reached to grab it. I stuffed it into my shirt. He gave me a 'really?' face.

"I will reach in there and grab it myself. I'm pretty sure you don't want that" he said. Nervousness ran through me, I didn't want it. But I didn't want that horrid clicking either.

"Okay then" he said. He launched himself at me. I yelped. I caught his wrists before the went into my shirt. My chair slipped from underneath us. I screamed as we fell down. A thud and a smack of our bodies and the chair. He was on top of me. My hands still clutching his wrists. He stared at my face, blankly. Everyone watched.

"PDA!" Someone shouted. The class laughed.

"Office now!" The teacher yelled. My heart thudded against my chest. Yoongi just rolled his eyes. He stood up not saying a word. I stood up with him. I grabbed my stuff and we left the class room. Yoongi trailed behind me.

"Calm down" he said. I huffed and faced him.

"I will not! You got me in trouble!" I shouted. He gave me a blank look.

"You should've given me my pen"
"You should've stopped clicking it!"

"I didn't want to"

"Ugh!" I turned and kept walking. He followed quietly.

"Let me make it up to you" he said. I scoffed.

"How?" I faced him.

"Take you on a date" he said with a smile. I shook my head firmly.

"Why?" He frowned.

"I refuse to let you take me somewhere"

"Well I 'owe' you for getting in trouble" he said, annoyance in his voice. That really didn't make me wanna go.

"Screw off" I turned and walked away. He groaned.

"Look" he ran in front of me and stopped, I stopped walking.

"I'm taking you on a date whether you like it or not. It's happening" he said, his voice became rough.

"You don't control me Yoongi, I say no when I want to" I said.

"Yeah, you don't control me. This date is happening" he turned and headed the opposite way.

"Where are you going?" I called.

"Home" he said.

"Schools not out yet"

"For me it is" he exited the building.

That boy has some nerve.
~~~
Date night-

I was wearing black jean shorts, a white tank top with a red flannel, black dc high tops, I put my hair into a ponytail and did eyeliner and mascara. I was waiting for Yoongi. He was 20 minutes late.

Is everything 20 minutes late with him? I growled. A knock came from my door. I went up to it and opened it. Yoongi was there he was wearing a beanie, a white shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, and black van high tops.

"Hey" he said. He looked at me up and down.

"Nice legs" he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get this over with" I shut the door and walked to his car.
***
He stopped in front of a shadey looking bar. My heart thumped loudly. He got out and didn't say anything. I climbed out quickly.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Only place I know" he walked inside. The place smelt of smoke and liquor. My nose wrinkled, I covered my nose with my hand. Yoongi looked at me.

"What?" He frowned.

"It reeks in here!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

"You're being dramatic" he went to the bar and sat on a stool. I sat next to him. The bartender served Yoongi.

"And you?" He looked at me. I shook my head no. He shrugged a shoulder and headed off. Yoongi sipped whatever he had. It looked like watered down cola, I grimanced. He saw me looking at him.

"Enjoying the view?" He winked. I shook my head.

"I wanna go home" I said. Suddenly someone grabbed his shoulders and threw him to the floor. I shrieked. I saw a dark figure over Yoongi.

"I told you it wasn't over!" The guy growled. They started rolling on the floor. I jumped down from the stool and ran out. I ran about a block and a half. I stopped and breathed heavily. Then I realized.

"Yoongi!" I said. I turned and headed back. I walked for a few minutes. I saw the bar. I was grabbed and pulled into an alley.

No! I refuse! My mind screamed. I shrieked and thrashed.

"Hey it's me!" He yelled and grabbed my face. It was Yoongi. He didn't look hurt at all. Without thinking I hugged him. He stiffened.

"I was worried that you might've been hurt" I said without thinking. He relaxed. He grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him.

"So you were worried?" He said slowly, his voice deep and masculine. My throat locked. He started bringing my face closer. I closed my eyes. I felt his breath graze my lips.

What?! NO! My mind screamed, but my body wouldn't react. He traced his finger over my bottom lip. Chills ran over me. His lips barely touching mine now.

"No!" I quickly let him go and jumped back. He gave me a shocked expression.

"J-just take me home" I left the alley. He followed quietly, I hugged myself.

What's happening to me?