Why?!

I quietly doodled in my notebook. I was at home laying down in my bed. It had been a few days since mine and Yoongi's date. I sighed and closed my notebook. I tossed it onto the floor. I grabbed my hair and put it into a ponytail. I changed into some pajamas. I flopped onto my bed. I started thinking about Yoongi, my heart raced and my cheeks heated up. Realization snapped into me.

I love Yoongi...I really love him. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell him. I made a mental note. My phone started going off.

Huh? Who's calling now? I reached over and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Kim Chaelin?" A man said.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"The hospital, something has happened to Min Yoongi" terror ran over my body. I dropped my phone and ran out of my house, forgetting I was in my pajamas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi POV- (30 minute before)

Sweat dripped down my exposed chest. My oppenent stood before me. I was so close to winning. Blood leaked from his nose. People shouting at me to win. I readied my fists. My opponent lunged at me, I saw something shiney in his hand. I turned to avoid it. A burning hot pain came from my lower abdomen. I looked down, he removed the knife from my torso. I collapsed to the ground. Blood poured from my wound, people were shouting and screaming. I cried into my arm.

Chae...I can't die! I refuse! My vision started fading. I felt the blood starting to soak my shorts. My manager shouting in my face to stay alive. I forced my eyes to stay open. I drifted out.
My eyes opened to see people hovering me. A air mask against my face. My body was weak. I was getting more tired.

Chae I'm sorry...it went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chae POV- (present)

Tears streamed down my face as I sprinted to the hospital.

Please let him be okay, I thought over and over. My lungs started burning. I saw the hospital. I ran inside and went to the desk. The lady yelped.

"Are you okay ma'am?" She asked.

"Min....Yoongi!" I panted. I heard bustling. I turned my head I saw him being wheeled into a room.

"Yoongi!" I shouted and ran that way. Orderlies shouted at me. The shut the door. Someone caught me by my arms.

"Dont touch me!" I shouted and yanked free. I ran a few feet before I was caught again. The door only a few feet in front of me. The tears stung my eyes as they escaped my eyes. I fell to the floor and bawled into my hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi POV-

Barbed wires coiled around my body. They pulled me back into the darkness. I struggled to yank free, it just allowed the barbs to cut deeper. A light shined in front of me. I ran towards it.

I need to get back to Chae! I won't leave her behind! I pushed myself faster. I ran through the light, the barbed wires disappeared. My eyes opened to see a pale blue wall in front of me, a breathing tube in my nose, IV's connected to loud beeping machines

I'm alive...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chae POV-

I rocked back and forth in my chair, my tears dripped down and soaked my sweat pants.

"Kim Chaelin?" A man said. I quickly stood up and ran over to him.

"Is he okay?" I asked quickly.

"He'll be fine" he said. Those words broke me. I fell to my knees crying from happiness.

"Thank you" I cried. I stood and ran to the room. I ran inside, Yoongi was asleep on the bed. I quietly walked up to him. He looked so peaceful, like he didn't have to worry for once. I touched his cheek, his finger twitched. A tear rolled down my cheek.

He's gonna be okay...I smiled. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him. I took his hand into mine.

"I'm not gonna leave until you wake up. I promise" I said. His finger twitched again. I smiled wryly and kissed his hand.