Chapter 9- Forever.

Keaton's POV

I turned away, defeated. I wasn't going to stop her. Not after everything I put her through. I realized it was selfish of me to ask her to stay, she needed to be happy, with or without me. 

"Flight 405 now boarding" A voice echoed through the crowded terminal. I turned around, trying to spot Chloe through the huge crowd now forming in front of the terminal. I caught a glimpse of the top of her blond hair, before it disappeared into the crowd. 

I sighed heavily before walking through the doors of the airport, and walked to my car, tears threathening to escape my eyes. 

I pulled the door open, and slammed it shut, and rested my head in my hands. 

I lost her. 

I tried to regain composure as I started the car, and began to drive home. I thought about everything we were, and now it gone, because of me. 

I remember the first time we met. I saw her dancing at one of our school dances, and I somehow mustered up the courage to dance, and she actually said yes. Her head rested on my shoulder as my arms wrapped around her and we swayed to the rhythm of the song, just enjoying the eachothers company. 

 I smiled bitterly at the memory, as salty liquid began cascading down my face. I shook it off, and focused on the road, as I was turning the street to my house. 

I slowly got out of the car, and hesitantly made my way to the front door, not knowing whether or not I could be around anyone right now without breaking down. I slowly knocked on the door. 

Almost immediately, Wes opened the door, and engulfed me in his arms. 

"I'm so sorry, Bro." Wes said sincerely, as he softly patted my back.  I couldn't control myself. I sobbed uncontrolably on his shoulder as his grip on my tightened.

"If you love something, let it go." Drew chimed in. "You'll be okay. Just give it time." He continued. 

I nodded quietly as I made my way up the stairs. Wes was going to follow me, but I saw Drew put his hand in front of Wes, trying to stop him. I was greatful for that. Drew knew I wanted to be alone. 

I sat in my room, and stared blankly at the wall, letting the silent tears fall freely from my eyes, for what seemed like forever, before everything turned to black. 

------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell.  I sat up off the ground, and rubbed my eyes, trying to clear up my vision as I looked at the clock.

11:00 P.M.

I was asleep for a while. The doorbell rang again, as I sighed and made my way over to the door. I looked in the mirror, hoping that I would look somewhat decent, but I didn't. My hair was a mess, my eyes were red, and my face was tear-stained. I shook my head, and walked towards the door, almost forgetting that the doorbell rang. 

I pulled open the door, and I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see.

Chloe.

----------------------------------------------

Chloe's POV

"Keaton, I.." My sentence was inturrupted by Keaton pulling me into a hug.

"You came back." He muttered into the crook of my neck. 

"I didn't want to. Everything in me, was telling me not to. But I didn't listen. Because I love you, Keaton Stromberg. Our relationship isn't perfect, but love fixes everything. I believe that we are supposed to end up together,that my 'happy ever after' is with you." 

He grinned as big as he possibly could, before pressing his lips onto mine. All of the love, pain, emotion, was in that kiss. He held on to me, like he was never going to let me go. Our lips pulled away from eachother, as he rested his forhead on mine.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled at him.  

He slowly released his grasp of my body, and held on to my hand, leading me out the door and closing it behind him.  

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"I want this moment to be perfect." He simply said, not answering my question. 

By the time we were almost there, I realized where he was taking me.

"Why are we going to the beach at 11:30, Keaton?" I questioned. Was he out of his mind? 

"You'll see." He said as we made our way to the shore. 

"You're not going to drown me, are you?" I playfully questioned as he slightly chuckled at the remark. 

"No." He let go of my hand, as he stopped, reaching for something in his pocket. 

"Chloe, I'm so sorry for all the hurt I've caused you, and I know I can apologize all I want, but nothing will take back the pain I caused you... But, I want to make it up to you, even if it takes forever." He sighed and closed his eyes as he got down on one knee. "Chloe, I love you so much. Will you marry me?" He asked, his voice cracking towards the end. 

I gasped as tears were forming in my eyes. I nodded my head uncontrollably, as I pulled him up, and kissed him. 

"I love you so much, Keaton."

"I love you more than you can imagine. You mean the world to me. I promise, that I will never hurt you again. Thank you for everything." He smiled as he grabbed my hand, and slipped the ring on. 

I stared at the ring in awe. The diamond shined in the moonlight, and engraved on the small gold band was: 

"I love you to the moon and back." 

So maybe my 'happy ever after' did exist. 

Keaton Stromberg, was my happy ever after. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

ok wow last chapter guys! i'm sorry this story is really short, but I kind of lost inspiration for it. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING THIS AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND FANNING AND COMMENTING. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. 

ok i'm sorry if there's any grammar errors in this chapter, i'll fix it later.

anyways, thank you guys so so so much<3 

i'm probaby going to write a wes story next, because i already have a part of the drew fanfic up. YOU GUYS SHOULD READ IT(; 

ok this is really long im done now. THANK YOU.