Chapter 7- Coming Home.

This chapter is being written in Keaton's POV :) 

I took out her picture. I was so stupid to just leave her by herself, alone, but I had to leave California. I had no reason to be there without her. I was so stupid to let her walk away. Tears filled my eyes as I stared intently at the picture, soaking in every little detail of it. The way her beautiful smile was plastered on her face. The way her hair fell gracefully passed her shoulders. The way her eyes had this certain sparkle, that could make you fall in love with her in a heartbeat. 

Tears cascaded down my face even more than before. I hurt her, and I knew that, but I can't do anything about it now. Frustration overcame me and my fist collided with the white wall next to me.

I was angry that I had hurt her so many times. I was angry that I let her slip out of my grip. I was angry that...

That I didn't fight for her.

Realization struck, and I knew what I had to do. 

I had to go back. Back to her, and fight. Fight for her. Fight for us. 

--------------------------------------

I knocked on the door of the apartment we shared. My fist shakily hit the door, and I waited for a response. 

Nothing.

"C'mon Chloe." I whispered quietly to myself as I knocked on the door again. 

Nothing. 

I reached in my pocket, grabbed my phone, and called Wes. 

"Keats?" I could hear the suprise in his voice. Before I said anything else, he continued "Are you back?" 

"Yes. Wes I made a mistake, and I came back to fix it. Where's Chloe?"

"She's at our house.. but Keat-" He began, but I didn't listen to the rest.

I hung up on him before he could finish his sentence. I wasn't worried about that right now. I knew where she was, and all I needed to do was find her. I impatiently waited for the elevator before running to my car, and driving the all too familiar way to my house. 

Once I got there, I hastily knocked on the door. 

No one answered. 

I was about to knock again, but the door slightly cracked open, revealing Drew. 

"Drew, let me in." I demanded, getting ready to shove him out of the way. I know I was being a jerk right now, but I only had one thing on my mind.

"Chloe isn't here." Drew began, as he opened the door a little wider, letting me in."She just left." He continued.

"Okay I'll wait for her then." I walked over to the couch and sat down. 

Drew sat next to me "No, Keaton. She's not coming back. He looked down at the floor before reaching back to grab a folded piece of paper from the table.

"What do you mean?" 

"Read this." Drew handed me a folded piece of paper. "She told me to give this to you, if you ever came back.." His voice trailed off.

I hestantly took it from his hand, and silently thanked him. I slowly opened it, reaveling her small, elegant handwriting. 

Dear Keaton, 

I wish I was strong enough to handle this, but I'm not. The baby is gone, you're gone. I don't know what to do anymore. So, I'm leaving. I'm leaving California, and starting over somewhere else I need you to promise me, that you'll find someone else that makes you happy. I need you to be happy. That's all I ever wanted, and I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to make you happy, but I need you to realize that I will never be strong enough to love you again. I'm sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter. I just really wanted to update this! I'm thinking of ending this one soon, and making it a short story, because I suck at updating and I have no idea where this story is going. I'm sorry. I promise the next chapter will be A LOT longer and more interesting. This one was sort of a filler. (x 

Thank you again for reading and voting. I love all of you <3 

OH & if you have a tumblr, follow me (; 

http://keat-me.tumblr.com