Chapter 5- Get out.

"I love you, Chloe." Keaton said as he planted another kiss on my forehead. 

"I know. You tell me every 5 minutes." I laughed.

"I don't want you to forget. I never want to lose you again." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. 

"Well, I love you too, Keaton." I said, as I quickly pecked him on the cheek and scooted away from him. 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry." I stated. I was always hungry now, I guess it comes with being pregnant.

"Noooo." Keaton said childishly and grabbed my hand gently, pulling me back on the bed.

"Keattttooooooooooon." I whined.

"I'll get it for you, babe." He smiled as he kissed my forhead and put the blanket over me. 

I watched him as he left the room. I really had the best boyfriend ever. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I smiled to myself before pulling the blankets over me, and suddenly, I wasn't so hungry anymore. I was actually sleepy, and It wasn't long before I slowly drifted off to sleep

-------------------------------------------------

"You need to leave." I heard a voice, almost yelling. 

My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I looked around, realizing Keaton wasn't in the room. I streched and lifted the blankets off me, before putting on my slippers and walking out the bedroom.

"Get out. She doesn't need to know." I saw Keaton bellow to someone outside the door, who I really couldn't see. 

I started walking closer. Keaton still didn't realize I was there. I looked outside, and saw her.

 The girl  that Keaton was with before I was put in the hospital.

"Keaton, what's going on?" I said quietly. He turned around, and had a worried look on his face. 

When he didn't answer me, I turned to the girl.

"What going on?" I repeated, in a little harsher tone.

She smirked and turned to Keaton, who still had the same look on his face. "Do you want to tell her?" She teased.

He didn't say anything.

"Tell me!" I demanded.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you. Since your oh-so-perfect boyfriend doesn't want to." She smirked and looked at Keaton.

"Miranda, don't..." He pleaded.

"She deserves to know? Right?" I could tell she was enjoying this.

"Just tell me." I said, in a much calmer voice. Worry was starting to take over the emotion of anger.

"Okay. Remember when Keaton didn't show up on your date, and someone attacked you, and you ended up in the hospital?" 

"How could I forget?" I hissed.

"Well, while all that was going on... Keaton was with me, and we did things." She giggled slightly.

"What kind of things?" I glared at her, and looked over at Keaton. His eyes were focused straight on the ground.

"I slept with your boyfriend." She smiled. 

I stood there frozen. How could he? 

Tears welled up in my eyes. 

No, I refused to believe it. 

I wasn't going to believe it. He wouldn't do that to me. He wouldn't.....

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go now." She devlishly smiled, and walked off.

"You didn't..." My voice barley came out in a whisper, as tears started streaming down my face.

He looked at me, tears streaming down his face as well.

"You did...." I fell to the floor, and pulled my knees to my chest, and sobbed.

"Chloe, I'm so sorry.  I was being stupid. This was before...."

I cut his sentence off. "Before what? Before you got me pregnant? Before I almost died? Did you not love me enough before, that you had to cheat on me with her? I yelled. I was furious.

"Chloe, I'm sorry. That was in the past. I changed.  The past doesn't matter. Our future is more important!" He pleaded he got on his knees and began to rub my back, attempting to comfort me.

"Don't touch me!" I jerked away from his touch, and looked at him straight in the eyes, tears were still coming down.

"We have no future. Get out." I bellowed. 

"Chloe.. please..." He begged.

"Get out!" I yelled as I pointed out the door.

He knew this was the end. He put his head down, got up, and began walking out of our apartment. Out of my life. 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ. A/N.

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been so busy since school started. So much homework, and on top of that, I have cheer nationals coming up, so we're practicing pretty much everyday. I have like no time to update ): 

Anyways, I want to thank all of you, for the help you guys gave after my grandpa died. It honestly meant a lot, reading all of your kind messages. I love you guys!

Sorry that this chapter was really short and sucky. I just really wanted to update and didn't know what to write. I wasn't sure what was going to happen in the chapter, so I just imrpovised as I went along. I promise the next one will be longer and a lot better. 

5+ votes for next chapter? Thank you all so much<3