Chapter 6- When It All Falls Apart.

I lay there, 10 feet from my car, that I had been thrown out of. The little Honda was crushed. There was no hood, and a huge hole where I had flown out  the glass window. The drivers door was crushed open and the car that hit me was accross the street, only having damage on the bumper.

The car began backing up from the curb, and speeding off. 

I tried to move, but i couldn't, or wouldn't move. 

I heard yells of pain and panic, and finally I heard sirens blazing down the street. 

I started loosing conciousness and it all felt like a dream. 

But it wasn't. 

I felt the blood trickle down my forhead and suddenly all at once, I felt the pain, and my eyes slowly began to close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes slowly began to flutter open, i was at the hospital, again. And the first thing I saw were 2 all too familiar faces staring at me. 

"CHLOE!" Drew screamed has he pulled me into a hug. "We thought we almost lost you!" He let go of me. 

"You have no idea how worried we were." Wes added as he pulled me into a hug. 

I didn't know what to do. I barley knew what was happening. Everything that happened was such a blur. 

"What happened?" I asked as Wes let go of me.

"You were in a car crash on the way to our house." Wesley said. "You lost a lot of blood, and the doctors thought you wouldn't wake up. I'm so glad you're okay." Wes continued.

A doctor came in and sat himself next to my hospital bed as Drew and Wes took a step back. 

"Miss, were you under the influence of alcohol?"

"No." I replied.

"On your cellphone."

" No." 

He sighed and penciled something in the paper on his clipboard, glancing at me every other word in obvious disbelief. "I'll be back to check on you later." He got up and walked out of the door. 

"Where's Keaton?" I asked trying to hide my concern. It didn't work.

Drew sighed. "We don't know Chloe. He hasn't been home in over a week. He left us this note." He took the folded piece of paper from his pocket and slowly handed it to me. 

I recognized Keaton's scribbly handwriting as soon as I unfolded it. 

Dear Mom, Drew, and Wes,

I needed to get away, just for a little bit. I promise I'll be back, I don't know when, but I will. Don't try looking for me, because you won't find me. Keep Chloe safe.

Love, Keaton.

I know I shouldn't care. I know I shouldn't be worried, because he broke me heart. The jerk didn't deserve me!  

But I do care, and I hated it. 

I slowly folded it and handed it back to Drew. 

"Thank you." I slightly smiled at Drew. 

"Don't worry Chloe. He said he'll be back. Keats is a strong kid, and won't do anything stupid." Wes tried comforting me. It didn't work. I slightly nodded as I laid my head back on the hospital bed. 

 "Chloe." The doctor walked in again, a look of sympathy on his face. He took the seat next to my bed again.  "I have bad news." He added, his voice getting a little quieter. 

I felt my heart drop and my stomach churned. I mentally tried to prepare myself for what he was about to say, but I never expected what was about to come out of his mouth. 

"You lost the baby."

I felt Wes grab my right hand, and Drew grab my left as they both looked like they were about to break down in tears themselves. 

I could almost hear my heart breaking. The baby can't be gone. MY baby, and in that moment, i felt my whole world crash.

I started uncontollably sobbing, as Wes and Drew tried to comfort me. 

"I'm so sorry, Chloe." Wes said. 

I don't think anything in the world could've made me feel better, except for him. Except for Keaton. 

But I didn't know when he was coming back. No one did.  

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note- 

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. FORGIVE ME IM A BAD PERSON. 

& i'm sorry for the short, crappy chapter. ); I promise i'll try to update more.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, 

I got a chance to see Emblem3 in San Diego! It was such an amazing experience. It literally felt like a dream, and literally died when they sang Chloe. Their voices are honestly perfect in person. And Kenny and Kyle are so sweet! 

OH! and if you have a twitter. Follow me! (: @Emblem3Inspiree

Thank you so much for reading and I love each and every one of you. <3 

Rate, Comment, Fan. (: