Chapter 3 - Breathe Emma breathe

I shook those thoughts out of my head and get up and walked into my closet trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear today. "Hmmm" I said to myself and looked around.

I decided to go with ripped boyfriend jeans a brandy Melville black crop top, my white converse a flannel and my black Michael Kors purse. I set the outfit out on my bed and walked into my bathroom starting the shower.

After about 15 mins in the shower I got out and put my robe on and sat down at my Vanity and started my daily makeup  routine. Foundation, powder, black eyeliner and mascara and blush. I Applied some lip gloss and I was done.

I got up changed into my outfit and sprayed a little bit of my favorite perfume on before walking downstairs. "Norma! Are you ready?" I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing water bottle and my vitamins.

- 2 hours later -

It's already 2pm and we have done all of our shopping and also got our nails done too. "Norma I'm hungry." I say as we get into the car. "Italian?" She says smiling at me and I nod smiling back. It takes us about 10 mins to get there.

We go into the restaurant and sit down at the table. It's  Beautiful outside today so we decided to sit outside. "May I get you ladies something to drink?" I look up at the boy. And I stare at him for a couple seconds before talking.

"Yes, I'll have an ice tea please" I say he smiles and nods and Norma orders too. The tall boy walks off and norma gives me a funny look. "He's cute don't you think ?" She says I laugh "yea he is pretty cute" I say and smile to myself.

I look around the  restaurant  and my eyes fall on him again. Studying his face, he has beautiful green eyes and his smile is just so adorable. His hair is brown and messy but A cute kinda messy and is actually kinda on the longer side.

He looks up and notices me looking at him he smiles at me and I look away fast. He comes over with our drinks and asks us are we ready to order. "Yes, I'll have the Alfredo pasta with a side of salad please" he writes that down and norma says what she wants. I look around the restaurant and notice to faces that look very  familiar. My parents.

My mouth drops open and I stare at them for a good 2 mins I get up and walk over to them. "Hey guys remember me? Your daughter?" They both look up from the menu and look at me wide-eyed.

"Oh hello darling! We were actually just about to call you and tell you we were in town and wanted to see you!" My mother says. I roll my eyes "hmm whatever you say mom. Well me and Norma are having a nice lunch together" I say and look at them.

"Well  come and join us we miss you so much honey let's eat together just like old times yea?" My father says and I glare at him.

"Just like old times? What are you talking about? Don't give me that bullshit. I haven't seen you guys in months, stop acting like everything is ok" I say and tear rolls down my face.

"Oh honey your always so dramatic! Just stop with that nonsense and go get norma and sit with us" my mother says I look at her. "You know what we are actually gonna leave. So maybe next year when you come back and visit yea?" I say sarcastically and walk off  into the girls bathroom and lock the door.

I kick the wall hard and shake my head "I hate them I hate them so much" I say to myself. I take a deep breath and try to relax myself. But it's not working I pace around the tiny bathroom and start to breathe even harder while shaking my head back and forth.

I sit down on the floor and put my face in my hands wishing I wasn't here right now