Chapter 4 - Smile

I heard a Knock on the bathroom door I got up form the floor and opened the door slowly. I look up and see him. HIM! The hot guy! Standing right in front of me "Uh...hi I just sorry about knocking like that but I just heard some noises in here just was making sure everything was ok...?" He looked at me I could tell he was nervous.

I couldn't even find the words to say. He was so cute and I couldn't believe he was checking on ME. He doesn't even know me...or does he? "I...I'm fine" I say "it's Emma right?" He says and I look at him with a confused look.

"How...how did you know my name?..." I say and look at him. His lips go up into a small smile. "We go to the same school you probably don't know me..my names Adam." He says and I bite my lip

"Oh...it's a big school hard to know everyone" I smile and we both laugh. "But are you sure your ok Emma? I know you don't know me and we don't know each other at all but you can tell me what's up?" He says chewing on his bottom lip.

"I'm fine. I just was in here to get away from my parents. But I'm okay now." I say and smile at him. "Ok good. Well I better get back to work then " he says and I nod. "Could...could I maybe get your number Emma?" He says and I look at him shocked. STAY COOL EMMA STAY COOL. "Yea!" I say a little bit to excited he chuckled to himself.

He hands me his phone and I put my number and "thanks see yea at school Emma" he smiles and walks off. I jump up and down and smile to myself. OMG I CANT BELIEVE HE ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!!!!! I hope he texts me.

I pull myself together and walk back to the table with norma and I just can't stop smiling. It feels good to smile like this for once and a while.