Two Boys In Love

"Will you be my prince?" Kuroko looked up shyly from his story book to the smiling boy. He was slightly taller than Kuroko himself with tan skin, large eyes, and messy blue hair.

"W-what?" He asked, his voice barely over a whisper.

"My prince! I'm a prince myself, and I don't want a icky princess!" He said, his nose wrinkling at the thought of a girl of his age, he and Kuroko-from what Kuroko could see- were both at least five.

"B-but, wouldn't our mommy's get mad at us for getting married without asking?" Kuroko asked the boy who simply tilted his head to the side.

"Nah, I'm sure they'll jump at the chance to be royalty! So, be my prince?!" He held out a tan hand to Kuroko who stared at it.

He bit his lip before nodding to himself.

"Okay, I'll be your prince. But you have to promise me to be nice, and always notice me!" Kuroko said, standing with the slightly taller boy who cheered.

"Of course I will! I'll never forget you!"

---

"You... You're leaving?" Kuroko stared at Aomine who sniffled, fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I hafta!" He blubbered, "my momma said that she gots a new job, an now I can't be your prince!" He wailed to which Kuroko flinched.

"You can always visit! I'll still be here, and no one will replace you!" Kuroko said, trying to soothe Aomine's tears.

Thankfully, it worked.

"R-really? You won't replace me?" He asked. Kuroko nodded, yelping lightly as the now seven year old Aomine tackled him to the ground.

"Thank you! I love you, Tetsu!"