Starry Eyed

After Aomine had broken into Kuroko's house, the robberies continued, only this time, someone got hurt.

"A 21 year old male was nearly killed when a robber broke into his house, this robber being the infamous Blue Bandit. Residents are urged to stay-" Kuroko jumped as Akashi switched off the TV, a sudden rock hard grip on his shoulders.

"Akashi-" The red haired teen heaved him up, slamming him into a wall with a growl, his eyes wild.

"Why did you not tell me?" He growled with a roughened voice, "I-I don't know what you're talking about-ah!" Kuroko cried out as Akashi nipped his neck, a punishment, lapping up the blood.

"He broke into your house. He still wants you. Why did you not tell me? I could've had that pig dealt with before you could blink!" "I didn't want you to know!" Kuroko shouted, looking down and away from Akashi.

"I... I can't let him get captured... I-I still love hi-" Akashi snarled, grabbing Kuroko roughly by his tie, slamming him to the ground before quickly mounting over him, already working on his own pants.

"Then I'll make you forget him."

That night, neighbors could faintly hear cries of pain, screams and begs for mercy, but the Emperor was ruthless, angry, and vengeful.

Kuroko was his.

It might as well be branded on his forehead, everyone knew, even of they couldn't see him, even if they didn't know him.

They all knew. Akashi Seijuro was keeping a little bird all to himself, refusing to let up.

((Short chappie because I'm really tired and feel like making and Evil Akashi. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)))