Ballad For A Broken Heart

Kuroko could feel his stomach drop as he curled into a little ball, his body trembled and tears poured down his cheeks.

It had happened. He was broken. Aomine was somewhere in the backround, screaming his name.

But it was all blurred out. It felt as if his soul had been torn out and then shoved back into his body.

He felt dead. He should have been dead. Tears blurred his vision as arms grabbed him, secure, warm, safe, pure

Everything that Kuroko wasn't.

Before he could stop himself, he screamed, thrashing and kicking at Aomine's chest. He felt rabid and filthy, and as he broke away from Aomine's hold and fell to the floor, he scurried to the back of the room.

His body was on fire. His hips felt as of they had been squashed by a vice and his skin was raw with bite marks and scratches. His eyes were swollen with tears, red and shut tight.

He felt horrid.

"Tetsu... Have to.... He's hurt!... No..." Words blurred together as Kuroko began to slump to the ground, his body felt weak.

All he wanted to do was fall into the deep pit of sleep. He needed it.

And he wanted it.

"Tetsu! No, no, no! Stay awake! Stay with me, please-"

Kuroko was gone before Aomine could finish his sentence.