Poison

'Its been almost seven years..' Kuroko thought as he looked out the window.

He was new to the school of Rakuzan, and it was a wonder how he got in.

He often was sick, a small unhealthy child that somehow made it into one of the most dangerous schools in Japan.

"Tetsuya." Kuroko jumped as Akashi- his boyfriend's- voice.

"Yes, Akashi-kun?" The bluette asked, turning to a scowling Akashi.

"Stop thinking about him." He ordered, glaring as surprise flashed in Kuroko's eyes.

"I don't know who you're talking about, Akashi-kun." He said bluntly, erasing all expression from his face, but while inside, he felt like his breath was short, he couldn't breathe correctly...

And Akashi was the reason.

"Forget about Aomine Daiki. He tossed you away, and you are mine." He said, reaching out and cupping Kuroko's cheek, causing him to flinch.

"You became mine as soon as you walked through these doors, and this will stay until I am through with you." Akashi stated, then he turned and walked away, his feet clicking against the floor.

Kuroko looked down at his shaking hands, tears threatening to spill out. It was true, Akashi only wanted him for Sex and for something he could toss away.

Although they had never done 'it', Kuroko couldn't be sure if it was right around the corner, or if it was miles away.

And the truth was, he truly missed Aomine. He missed the smiles, the laughter, everything he brought to Kuroko's life.

He was his light. And he was a forced shadow, pushed into the claws of a using Lion who would tear him apart, and then leave him bleeding in the dust.

Kuroko didn't want to have to do that. But what could he do? Akashi was absolute, nothing would sway him once he made up his mind.

Kuroko wasn't even sure if Akashi loved him...

Kuroko smiled bitterly to himself.

Love.

That was a word he hadn't felt in a time.

Seven years since he loved, one month since Akashi had found him, hanging him up, ready to wear him down when needed.

And that's all that Kuroko was.

A small buzz from his phone made him look down, seeing a text from his friend, Furihata.

To: Kuroko,
Subject: NEWS
Text: KUROKO, THE BLUE BANDIT IS IN UR AREA! BE CAREFUL

Kuroko looked at his phone with wide eyes. Many people had heard about the Blue Bandit.

A man on the run from the cops, he broke into houses and took valuables before leaving in what victims called 'a flash'.

No one had a clear picture of him, all blurs of black and a streak of electricity, he had been doing this for what police said almost three months.

Akashi had laughed bitterly when he heard of the criminal, but now that he was in Kuroko's area, he didn't know if he felt the safest.

What if he came to Kuroko's house? He would probably rob it, and then leave...

Right?