Break

Kuroko had done his mundane things during the day, going to the last of his classes and went home alone.

He lived in the Kou district, three blocks from Akashi's house in his own mansion that Akashi had forced upon him.

He liked living in that old apartment, thank you very much!

He walked inside, seeing nothing different or looking like it was stolen, he made his way to the kitchen and began to make his dinner.

He liked to sleep early, it was only 8:30, but it was as late as he liked.

He looked out the window as he munched on leftover pasta before making his way upstairs.

His mind felt blank, set onto Autopilot as he got into bed, his eyes slipping closed and falling into a dreamless sleep.

-2:35 AM-

A slam of a front door awoke Kuroko.

He sat up quickly, already hearing footsteps inside the house.

'Shit.' He thought, grabbing a nearby baseball bat that he had gotten from a friend before slowly walking out of his room.

He crept into the living room where he saw a tall figure of a man leaning over the few pictures he had of Aomine and himself.

"P-put those down." He said, his voice shaking as the figure grunted, turning and glaring at Kuroko with sharp blue eyes that soon went wide.

"T-Tetsu?" He whispered, making Kuroko's blood freeze.

Aomine Daiki.

Aomine Daiki.

Aomine Fucking Daiki.

"What... Get out of my house." He hissed, eyes narrowing through tears that threatened to spill as the tan man approached.

"Tetsu, let me explain-" "you've done enough explaining!" Kuroko interjected, his voice rising to a shout.

"I waited for you... I called you, sent you letters, and you never took the time to look back at me... I waited for you! Seven years! ((IN AZKABAN //shot))"

Hot tears started to spill out of his eyes as Aomine's mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"I trusted you... I waited for you to come back to me!" Aomine paused.

"I'm sorry, I hurt you, but please, take me back!" He begged, but Kuroko was final.

"I have a boyfriend now. Leave, please." For a moment, Aomine looked shocked, but eventually he nodded and slipped away, leaving Kuroko to sink to his knees, crying.