Chapter One

About the characters

Characters
-Veronica Gomez
Main character.17yr old.New to la.Hooked up wit Steven.
-Steven Fernandez
Also main character.17yr old(Ik he is 15 but who cares).Cheated on his girlfriend with Veronica.
-Denies Chaves
Kinda important.Bff wit Veronica.Also 17yr old.
Sorta in the story.
-Abby Vasquez
Iffy in the story.16yrs old.Stevens girlfriend.Hates Veronica.(And Ik I.But if you like her sorry I just ran out of names.)
-Mom(Maria Gomez)
Veronica's mom.35yrs old.Recently divorced.Moved from Arizona to California.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Veronica's pov
I was in my room watching Orange is the new black on Netflix."You have to go out and make friends."My mom said putting my clothes away."Ew mom."I said.She walked to my curtains and opened them."Go for a walk."She serious said.
"Fiine"I said getting out of bed.She walked out and closed the door.I got up and changed into black booty shorts and a green yellow black lines crop top.I let my wavy long brown hair down.
I put on some low cut black vans and grabbed my Penny board and my phone.Also money.I went downstairs and left.I thought of getting Starbucks.i rode to Starbucks and got a Carmel Frappe.
~
I heard a knock on my door."Come Inn"I yelled.My mom was holding a white dress in here hands."Here put this on."She said handing it to me."Why?"I asked."There is a 17 year old boy having a party when his family is gone so go."She said leaving."Also I don't care how much you get drunk,just have fun."she yelled.
I went into my bathroom and put the dress on.It was kinda short and slutty.I did my hair into curls and my make up.I put on my black pumps on and left.
There was already drunk people.I knocked on his door.I leaned on the door in till it opened.I fell straight on my butt."Are you okay."This boy with messy hair asked."Yea I'm okay."I said getting up.
I walked in with him.He handed me a drink."Drink it,it good"He said.I took a sip it burned my throat.I just drank it all.He smiled at me and kept pouring me a drink.
Last think I remember was dancing dirty with him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hi guys so I hope you liked this first chapter but I'll update to chapters a day so next chapter I'll do qotd(question of the day)so yea.
Like 😛
Comment😍
Read my other story
Babygirl//R.V (Raudel aka.Weasel)
And then part two of that story
Babygirl 2//R.V (Mostly about Steven)