Chapter tweleve

Picture of the baby.(s)
VP
I smiled at Steven.My doctor came in."Hello so we are gonna start pushing and your baby will be here.So you are gonna push for ten seconds and we are gonna take a break and once more."She explained.
"Great."I gave her a week smile."So let's get you ready."She said.I got into the position they wanted me in.Steven held my hand and I was pushing.
"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.You can take a break.".i gave her a small smile."Once more she is all most here.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10."She said.I heard the crys of my baby."It's a girl.Wait one more."She said.I looked at Steven.
"Push push."she yelled.I saw another baby.My baby."It's a boy.We need to take him.Hurry."She said.What they took him.
"Why."I cried.I sobbed.I saw Steven holding are babygirl(ha ha what I did there)"Can I hold here babe."I said.He handed are baby."I'm gonna see what happen."He said.
I looked down at my babygirl."You look like daddy so much."I said."Hey girly."Dee walked in."Hey."I gave her a weak smile.I passed her my baby."I had twins."I said."Omg really where is the other baby?"She asked.
"I don't know they took him away I didn't hear him cry or anything.To be honest I'm really scared."I sobbed.the doctor walked in."Okay baby number two is okay.He is hanging in there so what happened is the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck during delivery.And he was hidden behind the other baby."She said.
"Thank god."I sighed in relief."He will be in her-"She got cut off by the nurse bring him in with Steven."Now."We all laughed.I picked him up.They both looked like Steven.
"What will the names be?"The nurse asked."Girl and boy."I said pointing at Steven."Angelica Rose Fernandez."I said smiling."Aden Alexander Fernandez."He said looking at me.I smiled in approval.
<><><><><>
Here you guys go.!