Chapter 13

(3 days later)
We are finally home.Jackie and Stevens mom was here.They helped a lot with the baby stuff for Aden.*Knock knock* I walked to the door to see Aaron,Diddy,and Raudel."Hey guys."I said letting them in.
"Hey Vonny we came to bring gifts for the babies."Aaron said."Thanks guys well Steven is upstairs putting the other crib up.If you want can you help?"I asked."Sure or okay"They said.
They walked upstairs. Aspen started crying."I got her."Jackie yelled."You guys done so much already let me at least help."I laughed."No she's my niece I'm glad to help."Jackie said.
"Fine."I giggled.I went to Aden and check if he was awake.He was.I picked up Aden and walked to see what the boys where doing."Hey I said walking in."Hey."They said."You guys are welcome to stay for dinner."I said giving Aden to Steven."Thank."They said.
My phone started to ring.It was Dee.
Me:Hey Dee!
Dee:coming to pick your ass up because we are going to the mall.Hurry up and get ready.
Before I said anything she hung up."What was that about?"The boys asked."Apparently I'm going to the mall so Ima get ready."I said.Wait I have kids."Do you want me to take the kids with me?"O asked Steven.
"No you go hang out with Dee and I'll ask Jackie to help me."Steven said."Okay.Brest milk in the fridge."I said giving him a kiss and running to the bathroom.
~
Ride to the mall.
"And his fans don't know?"Dee asked."Nope they know we are together but no kids."I said getting out the car."Well one or both you guys better before someone sees or snitches like Abby."Dee explained.
"I kno-"I got cut off by this girl who was Abby."Look who's here did your baby die."She laughed."Bitch don't ever talk bad about my kids,what did they even do to a thot like you."I said."Babies?"She asked.
"Um..No let me be."I said walking away."You know that's the only reason he's with you."She said with that dumb ass smirk she has."Who Steven?"I said."Yeah he's only stayed with you because of the kid.He just wanted to look like a good dad."She said.Walking away she turned around,"Welcome about the truth."She said.
After the mall.
What Abby said was true he's only with me because of the twins.I walked into the house and everyone was watching tv."Hey babe."Steven says giving me a kiss.I kinda didn't want to give him a kiss.I pulled away.
I think he noticed.I grabbed Aden since he was awake and took him upstairs.I laid in bed with Aden....
////
Sorry for not updating but school only been 2-3 weeks an I'm already over it.well thanks for 1.+k love you all
5+ likes
3+ comments
For next chapter