Chapter ten

Vonnys Pov
I didn't fully forgive him I just fell asleep.I woke up to Steven not being here.I walked to the bathroom.I got undressed and took a shower.I got out and put some leggings and a white tank top.
I walked downstairs to see Dee and Armis making out."Just ask her out already."I yelled as I walked to the kitchen.They walked in the kitchen."I'm not making you guys food."I laughed.I said talking a bowl of watermelon out."I'm not sharing also."I giggled.
"We have a surprise go upstairs."They said."Okay."I said laughing."Why do you think everything is funny."Armis said as we walked upstairs."I don't know.Hormones?"I giggled.
We got to the guest room.Only it wasn't the guest room anymore it was the baby's room."Wh who did this?"I asked.I walked in the room."Steven."They both said.I looked at all the clothes and stuff in the room.
"Where is he?"I asked turning towards them.I heard the door shut."I'm guessing right here."Dee giggled.
Stevens pov
I got back from the ring store I was just looking and I found the right one.I told them to hold it for me till the right time.I know we are fighting right now but Ima explain to her. I'm taking her on a date.
I saw Vonny walk downstairs."Thank you Steven."She said.She was gonna give me a hug but stopped."Can we talk outside?"I asked."Yea."She said.
We walked outside in the backyard."I want to say I'm sorry and I want to know you forgive me.I swear I don't know why I had Abby come.She forced herself like she always does."I spoke.
"Steven I forgive you just if you do it again watch out."she said.I hugged her so much."I promise on our kid I would never do anything again.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
The next chapter in