Chapter Three

I saw Stevens family.We made eye contact.I rolled my eyes."Hi"I waved at them.Hi or hey they said.I moved over to let them in.The parents where talking so we went in the backyard.
We sat on the grass and they introduced themselves."I'm Jamie."the oldest looking one said.Maybe 19,20."I'm Jose."He said with a smirk.He looks maybe 18,19."We already met."Steven said with a smirk.Tbh I changed into ten different shades of red.
"Um I'm Jackie."She said.She looked like 15,maybe 16."I'm Alex."He said.He looked just like Steven the most out of all of them.He look maybe 13,14.(They are all supposed to be older than they are in real life.)
"I'm Veronica but I like to be called Vonny"I said."Lets go to the beach its 3 mins away walking."Steven suggested.We all said sure or yeah.We walked in."Mom where walking to the beach."I said.While they asked there mom.
"Okay dinner will be ready in a hour or two."She said.I nodd and walked outside the door.
We were walking.Jacki and Alex in front.Me and the rest of the boys on the back.Steven pulled me to the back while the boys kept walking in front of us."Look I want to say that I was kinda harsh on you this morning."He said wrapping his arm around me."I mean it's cool."I said.
We got to the beach and talked just me and him.We were watching the sunset.We played with the sand."Your really cool Vonny."Steven said.I leaned in.He leaned in.Thats when I put sand in his shirt."Hah."I started to crack up.I got up and ran.
He came after me. .I fell to the floor.He started to tickle me.It started to get late so we went home.When we got to my house they had the dinner on the table.Steven and Jose sat next to me.Alex and Jacki and Jamie where across.
~
We hung outside again.Just talking about stuff.My bestie called me."Hey Ve-."She stopped in shock."What?"I said looking at her then Steven."Your wit BABYSCUMBAAGG!"She yelled.I know Steven was known but I just treated him as a normal person.
"I know."I said."Call you back gonna cry in a corner.She hung up.I looked at Steven and started to laugh."Can you follow her on Instagram?"I asked."Yea.Put her and yours instagrams."He said handing me his phone.I typed them in and gave it back.
"Hey you guys lets go."His mom said."Hey Vonny can you give me your number and social?"Steven and Jackie said.I gave them it and walked them to the door.
"just give them to your brothers cus they keep asking."I said."Okay bye."They said.I hugged them and went to my room and changed into pajamas.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys can you guys follow me on Instagram @Destinyy.f please🙏🏽If not its okay.☺️

Qotd:When is your birthday?

-Mines 3/08🎂Comment twin If we have the same Birthday😌🔥

Like😊
Comment☺️

Read my other story
Babygirl//R.V (Raudel aka.Weasel)
And then part two of that story
Babygirl 2//R.V (Mostly about Steven)