Chapter Eight

Ima going to make her 5 months in this chapter thinking of speeding it up.
5 months later.
Stevens Pov
Today Vonny has a ultrasound to find out the sex of are baby.I just moved in with her and Denise.Her mom gave us the house and moved into an apartment.She said that we deserve it the most.
"Are you guys ready."I yelled."We're coming."They said.Vonny walked down and soon followed Denise.
~
When we got there we got called right in."Mrs.Fernandez."The lady called.Imagine her a Fernandez one day.I got to do something.
Vonnys Pov
We went to this room."Okay so this would be cold at first."She said lifting my shirt.I flinched at first but as she rubbed it around it was fine.
"Let's see here,one baby and it's a girl!"She said as she points at the screen.I looked at Steven he looked at me."Love you."he mouthed.
"Wait another head."The nurse said."What?"we all said."Nope false alarm.It was just a shadow.So congrats and next appointment will be next month."She smiled.
I got up and waddled to Steven."Another you."He said."I know."I said happily looking at Dee.
~
"Babe can I go out with the boys?"Steven asked."Yeah but don't do anything stupid."I said as he came downstairs."I won't."He said giving me a kiss."Bye."Bye".
"DEE DEE."I yelled."Is the baby here?"She said running downstairs."No.I wanted to shop online for the baby."I laughed."Oh.Okay."She smiled.i grabbed my iPad.
~
It was 2 am and I was waiting for Steven to come back.I heard giggling and shushing.Steven finally managed to open the door.He walked in with a girl.That girl was......
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Cliffhanger lol okay😥What would happen.
Qotd:When do u start school?