Chapter eleven

I'm gonna start making chapters long as'f okay.😈
VP
I'm due any day now and I'm kinda excited and nervous.Right now it's just me a Dee right now.
"Hey Vee lets get in the pool.That will help you go into labor."She said reading it off her phone.(Tbh I really don't kno but I kno active movement does.)
"Okay let do it."I said desperately wanting to have my kid.I got to my room and but on a black ruffled swim suit of course two piece cud that's all I have.
I got downstairs to see Armis there.He and Dee hit off good.They are such a otp."Let's go."I said.I waddled to the pool.I walked down the stairs into the pool.
It was cold.But felt really nice at the same time.Dee was getting a tan and Armis just watched her.
I missed Steven.Hes all ways out.He is filming for Scummy World.He is doing great making money to support his family and me.
I was just thinking of the future when the water around me got warm.I think my water just broke."Hey guys my water broke."I said getting up out the pool.
They jumped to help me.I put one of stevens shirt on and one of my shorts.I grabbed my hospital bag and put on sandals.I waddled down to the car.
~
SP
"Hey wassup bro....wait she's in labor....on my way make sure she doesn't have her yet....Okay bye bro."I walked to my car and drove to the hospital.Once I got there I parked.
I walked to the front desk."Hi I'm here for Veronica Gomez.She is in labor and I'm her boyfriend."I said."We don't have a Veronica but we have a Vonny."The lady said.
"Yes that's her."I said."She is in room 1416 on the 4th floor."She said handing a sticker."Thank you ma'm"I said going to the elevator.
I got to the floor."1412,1413,1414,1415,1416!"I said walking in.I see Vonny on the bed."Hey babe."I said giving her a kiss."You came right on time Ima start pushing."She said.
"Great.Im ready if your ready."I said holding on her hand."Duh dummy."She said giggling but soon she held my hand tight."It's just contractions."She said as soon it passed by.
<><><><><>
Sorry for not updating but Ima do double update☺️