Chapter 17

I woke up before anyone else. I quietly got out of bed and looked at Ashton. He was sleeping peacefully, all his curly locks in his face. I smiled and walked over to the bathroom. I grabbed the hair brush and looked at myself in the mirror. The mirror showed my waist up. I was only wearing pajama shorts and a training bra. I looked myself up and down. My stomach isn't exactly flat. I turned sideways. I sucked it in a little and turned forward. I looked down at my thighs. They're so big.
And Here We Have Ashton Irwin's Girlfriend: Thunder Thighs!
I can't suck in my thighs, I can't hide those. I grabbed my phone.
How to get a thigh gap
I searched up. It said exercise and eating healthy was key. I looked back into the mirror. I needed this. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed some jogging leggings, I put on my bra and then put a training bra over it. I put on make up, because I never leave the house with my face bare. I stuck a note to the door
Out Running
~Summer
I threw my hair up in a ponytail. I closed the door quietly and walked down the hallway.

I got out on the sidewalk and started jogging. The steps replaying in my mind.
Run laps
Run laps up stairs
Eat healthy

I ran to the near by high school, I saw their track and I walked over there. I started running around the track. A sign was on the fence
4 Laps=1 Mile

I looked forward again. I needed to finish this. I was doing good so far. My lungs screamed for me to stop. I couldn't. I won't. I started running faster, harder than I was before. I saw the sign. I passed it. Four laps. I stopped and took a deep breath, I looked and my legs. I need a thigh gap. I stood up straight and started to run again. My legs screamed, my lungs screamed, my head pounded.

•*•*•

I finished my laps and put my hands on my knees to breath. I stood up straight and started walking.
Run Laps
Run laps up stairs
Eat healthy

Where are there stairs I can run up? I walked out of the track arena and saw stairs and ramps. I started running up the stairs and ramps. I went up, and then down, repeatedly. My calves ached.

•*•*•

Eventually I finished those, my stomach ached from hunger, my legs were throbbing, my head was pounding. I walked back to the hotel. I came across Target and went inside. Healthy food signs were everywhere. I walked down the isles and grabbed a fat loss supplement box. I needed this.

•*•*•

I walked back to the hotel room and opened the door. I closed it and looked around, no one was in the room. I put the fat loss pills in my purse and slipped off my shoes.
"What I like about you
You hold me tiiiiight" Someone sang. I opened the bathroom door only to see Ashton with a towel around his waist. He was brushing his hair and his eyes were full of shock and surprise when he saw me. I smiled and giggled.
"I didn't hear you come in." He said. I pecked his cheek and started to walk out.
"Hey Sum?" Ashton asked when I was in the door way.
"Yeah?" I asked turning around.
"Why did you search up 'how to get a thigh gap'?" Ashton asked worriedly. I simply smiled at him.
"Because I want to be perfect for you." I said softly.

I turned on my heels and walked back into the room. I opened up my duffle bag and grabbed my clothes. I felt two arms wrap around me.
"You are perfect for me." Ashton whispered in my ear, fully dressed. I don't want this. I don't need his reassurance, I know what is wrong with me, and I want to fix it.
"No. I'm not. Just stop because I'm not." I said. He looked at me blankly. He took me into the bathroom. He grabbed a wash cloth and squirted some of my face wash on it.
"Ash-" I was saying, before he started scrubbing my face with the wash cloth. He stopped and I rinsed my face. Then he took my make up remover wipes and started wiping the mascara off my eyelashes. He threw the wipe away and let down my hair. He put me in front of the mirror.
"Do you like you?" He asked. I stared at myself. A few small pimples showed up on my face.
"Cause I like you." He said. Tears filled my eyes. I wasn't going to cry this time. I'm stronger than this. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked at us in the mirror. My hair was all puffed out like a lion's mane and his was still dripping wet. We were both sitting there happily, just enjoying the moment.
"If you could see yourself, just for a day, you'd see how everyone else sees you. And my god, you are fucking beautiful." I smiled at him, through the mirror. I kissed him. It wasn't passionately or full of lust, it was just a reassuring kiss.
"I just want you to be happy." Ashton said pulling away.
"I am happy." I said, "I just want you to have the best." He kissed my head.
"I do have the best. The best for me is you." He said pulling me into his chest. I kissed his cheek.
"I'm sorry." I said.
"I just want you to know that your perfect." He said. I shook my head.
"I just want to feel beautiful." I said.
"You are beautiful. And I love you so much." He said hugging me closer. I hugged his arms.
"I love you too." I said.