Chapter 2

AN: Fangz 2 bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW preps stop flaming am story ok!
-
The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door to my cabin and drank some cyclops blood (spoils of war lmao) from a bottle I had. My cabin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink. I got out of my bed and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and out my hair in a kind of messy bun.
My half-brother, Malcolm (AN: Peter dis is u!) woke up then grinned at me. He flipped his short blonde hair and opened his brick-gray eyes.
"OMFG, I saw you talking to Percy Jackson yesterday!!" he said excitedly.
"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.
"Do you like Percy?" he asked as we went out of the Athena cabin and into the dining pavilion.
"No I so don't!" I shouted.
"Yeah right!" he exclaimed, just then, Percy walked up to me.
"Hi." he said.
"Hi." I replied flirtily.
"Guess what." he said.
"What?" I asked.
"Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert near camp." he told me.
"Oh. My. God!" I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR.
"Well... do you want to go with me?" he asked.
I gasped.