Chapter 5

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a posr! Da only reson cheeron swor is coz he had a hedache ok an in tup of day he wiz mad at den having sexx! PS im but updating umtil I get five god revoiws!
-
Chiron made and Percy and I follow him. He kept shouting at is angrily.
"You ludacris fools!" he shouted.
I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Percy comforted me. When we went back to the Big House Chiron took us to Dionysus and Coach Hedge who were both looking very angry.
"They were having sexual intercourse in the forest!" he yelled in a furious voice.
"Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?" asked Coach Hedge.
"How dare you?" demanded Dionysus.
And then Percy shrieked. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER!"
Everyone was quiet. Chiron and Coach Hedge still looked mad but Dionysus said. "Fine. Very well. You may go back to your cabins."
Percy and I crossed the camp while the counselors glared at us.
"Are you okay, Annabeth?" Percy asked me gently.
"Yeah I guess." I lied. I went to my cabin and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out....
Percy was standing in front of my cabin's bathroom door (who let him in wtf) and he started to sing 'I just wanna live' by Good Charlotte. I was so flattered, even though he probably just woke up everyone in my cabin. We hugged and kissed. After my brother and sisters screamed at him to leave, he said goodnight and he reluctantly went back to his room.