Chapter 6

AN: shjt up prepz ok! PS I wnot update until u give me goods revows!
-
The next day I woke up in my cabin. I put in a black miniskirt that was all ripped around the end and a matching top with red skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skill earrings and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my hair with purple.
In the Dining Pavilion, I are some Count Chocula cereal with cyclops blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me.
I shouted angrily at them. I regretted it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky blonde hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He had glasses now but he was wearing red contacts anyways just like Percy's and there was a scar on his lip. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He looked exactly like Joel Madden except like blonde. He was so sexy my body went all hot and I saw him kind of like an erection only I'm a cis girl so I didn't get one you sicko.
"I'm so sorry." he said in a shy voice.
That's alright. What's your name?" I questioned.
"My name's Jason Grace, although most people call me Amazing Grace these days."
"Why?" I exclaimed.
"Does it need to be explained?" he giggled.
"Well, I drink cyclops blood for breakfast." I confessed.
"Okay,, that's kind of creepy but,, whatever," he whimpered.
"I know." I roared.
We sat down to talk for a while. Then Percy came up to me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him.