Chapter 8.

AN: stop flassing ok! if u do den u r a prep!

Everyone in the cabin stared at me and then Percy came into the room even though he was nakey and started begging me to take him back.

"Annabeth, it's not what you think!" Percy screeched sadly.

My friend B'loody Piper McLean smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length (meaning that it was the actual length of a bucket of nuclear waste, everyone has told her to cut it but she refuses and says that she can choke her enemies with it) gothic brown hair and opened her kaleidoscope eyes. Hazel, whoever that was idfk was kidnapped when she was born. Her real father was a vampire and her mother was a goddess but then she left bc of goddess duties and her father became a famous movie star because he wanted to and Piper's really embarrassed about the whole celebrity thing. She still has nightmares about it and she is very haunted by it. It also turns out her real last name is McLean not Levesque because wtf apparently that girl lived in the 1940's but now she's kidnapped by ppl who said they were going to take her to a roman camp??? was this girl her grandmother or something??? and also????? she was taken to a ramen noodles camp??????? why did she ever give me that bit of information. i am still confused.

"What is it you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!" Dionysus demeaned angrily in his cold voice but i ignored him because his breath constantly smelled like alcohol and it's really gross and he's super greasy.

"Amazing Grace I can't believe you cheated on me with Draco!" I shouted at him.

Everyone gasped.

~

I don't know why Annabeth was so mad  at me. I had went out with Amazing Grace PLATONICALLY. As a BRO. we only did the diddly do and got tattoos of each other's names on our arms framed in a heart because WE'RE BROS. anyways we were platonic bros for a while but then he broke up our friendship because he found a new bro named Leo, but he exploded and I'm 90% sure he's dead now. We were just a little less bro now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic. (Haha, like my best bro would be a prep).

"But Percy and I are only PLATONIC BROS!!!" said Amazing Grace.

"SHUT UP YOU UNDERCOOKED PASTA" I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the woods where I had lost my virility to Percy and I burst into tears. I was able to pick out the exact tree among all of the others because i have the nose of the dog and that specific tree still smells like bootyhole, just like Percy. :(