Chapter 9.

If you're confused, I finally remembered my wattpad password and changed my username from fireiscatching221 to lillnai. Hope that clears things up!

AN: stop flaming ok! I dntn red all da boox! dis is frum da movie ok so itz nut my folt if cheerio swers! besuizds I SED HE HAD A HEDACHE! and da reson dieonseus doesnt lik jason now is coz hes christian and amazing grace is a satanist! MCR ROX!

I was so mad and sad. I couldn't believe Percy for cheating on me. I began to cry against the very specific bootyhole-smelling tree that I sniffed out with my dog nose.

Then, all of a suddenly, an horrible woman with roots for hair erupted from the ground and headed towards me! She had roots for hair and also roots for hair and some roots for hair and mud in her face. A big disgrace, but it was obvious her face was actually made out of mud. Still a big disgrace. It was... Gaea, with roots for hair!!

"No!" I shouted in a scared voice but then Gaea used vines to tie me up and I couldn't run away.

"The Olympians!" I shouted at her. She fell of her broom and started to scream. "OH MY GOD WHERE," she screeched. I felt bad for her even though I'm a sadist so I told her I didn't say anything and she believed me.

"Annabeth." She yelled. "Thou must kill Amazing Grace!"

I thought about Amazing Grace and his sexah eyes and his blinding blond hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. I remembered that Percy had said I didn't understand, so I thought, what if Percy went out with Amazing Grace before I went out with him and they broke up? Why did that thought not occur to me sooner? lmao half the camp has seen him nakey :))

"No, Gaea!" I shouted back.

Gaea gave me a gun. "WHERE DID YOU GET THIS AND WHERE WERE YOU HIDING IT YOURE A PILE OF DIRT," I asked.

"DONT QUESTION ME," she responded. "Anyways, thou must kill Amazing Grace. If thou does not, I will kill thy beloved Percy."

"How did you know?" I asked in a surprised way.

"you,,, you just screamed about how he was cheating on you with jason five seconds ago," she answered.

"oh yeah!! good times." I reminisced.

"Also I hath telekinesis, which is the power to move things with my mind, so that's just a random tidbit of information that has nothing to do with this conversation. And if you doth not kill Amazing Grace, than thou know what will happen to Percy!" he shouted. Then she sank into the ground.

I was so scared and mad I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Percy came into the woods. He was still nakey. I don't know why he didn't go back and put clothes on.

"Percy!" I said. "Hi!"

"Hi." he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No." he answered.

"I'm sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me." I expelled.

"That's okay. I'm going to go back now and get dressed. It's the middle of autumn and I'm cold." he said all depressed and we went back into camp together making out.