Chpter 15

Dear diary ,
Last night was one of the worst nights of my life , I wish I wasn't so sensitive . It's like I try to tell myself it's not a big deal but my heart still hurts . Last night I asked Harry to stay . I feel like he's the only one I can trust out of the guys . So far Harry has really been here for me . Diary I don't know , I just need some time to myself , some girl time , some time out this apartment . I wish I lived an average life . Lately I've been lying to the guys a lot and I hate myself for it . It's almost like I lie without realizing it now . Maybe I should go to church . I know that's what my grandmother would want . I just need a friend diary , I just need someone .
Sincerely , Nicole

I closed my diary and layed it next to me on my bed . I got out of bed and went to the restroom to do my usual morning routine . Wash my face and brush my teeth . I quietly went into the kitchen because Harry was still asleep on the couch . After looking in the fridge for a good minute and realizing that we had no food what so ever I decided to make a quick run to the grocery store , I grabbed my keys and left quietly .
Harry POV
I woke up to the sound of a loud baby crying . It took me a second to re group , until I realized Zenobia was the baby crying . I went into her room and picked her up and began patting her on the back . She was still crying so I gracefully carried her to the kitchen in search for her bottle . After looking around for a minute I finally found her bottle on the top shelf in the fridge so I went to the sofa and began to feed zinobia .
After about 15 minutes of feeding , I played with zinobia for a while then decided to put her back down and go check on Nicole . I knocked on Nicole's door and there was no response I knocked again and there still was silence so I decided to go on in . But Nicole wasn't there . So I decided to call Nicole's cell and see where she was but right before I was heading to get my phone I noticed a book on Nicole's bed that read " diary " on the cover . 'Nicole actually writes in one of these things ?' I thought . Now I know what you're thinking but don't I couldn't help myself and decided to open it up and just take a peek to read . But before I knew it , a peek turned into the whole damn book .

Nicole POV
When I was finally done getting my groceries I went to stand and line , which is the part I dreaded . Walmart is a big store and it's a shame there's only only 4 registers open a day . Once my groceries were purchased I headed home .

Once I got to my apartment door I struggled trying to find my keys in my purse , then I finally sat the groceries on the ground ,found my keys and unlocked the door . I quietly entered and went into the kitchen trying not to make to much noise just in case Harry and zinobia were still asleep . I sat the groceries on the counter and stood there taking a deep breath . Then I heard a voice
"Diary , I don't know , I just need some time to myself , some girl time ." I knew that voice and I knew that sentence .
I tip toes to my room and peaked threw my door only to see Harry's sitting on my bed with his head down and my diary wide open in his hands . I quickly pushed the door open
"What do you think you're doing ?"

Harry POV
"What do you think you're doing ?" Zinobia said burying threw the bedroom door and startling me .
"Ohh- I-I I-" I stuttered quickly closing the door and hiding it behind my back
"Are you reading my diary ?" She scorned as she walked towards me to snatch it out of my hand
" I'm sorry " I tried " I was coming in to check on you and I saw it on my bed and I couldn't help myself . "
Man that was a bad excuse but it was the truth
" that's still no excuse ! Those are my own personal thoughts !"
I stood up to defend myself
" well atleast I'm telling the truth , there isn't anything in there that you haven't already told me anyway !"
I already knew I was starting something . And I could tell by the look on her face she was getting aggravated .
"that's not the point !" She hollered " you invaded MY privacy !" She argued
"Well I apologized what more do you want !?" I shouted . I hated to shout at Nicole but , I was getting aggravated too .
"We are you yelling ?"
I quickly walked passed her out the room into the living to grab my bag
"Because you're making me angry "
Nicole POV
I walked out of my room following Harry into the living room laughing because he said I made home angry .
"ANGRY !?" I questioned in disbelief .
"YOU read MY diary and IM Making YOU angry !?" I emphasized to get my point across . Then Harry stopped packing up his things and looked at me
" you know what , now I get it ." He said
"Get wha-" he cut me off
"I get why zayn disses you ."
"What ?" I said beginning to walk around the sofa do I could stand face to face with Harry .
"Nicole all I've done is be there for you and now , you're tripping over nothing ."
I was silent . I couldn't look at Harry . He grabbed my hands .
" listen I love you , but you have to get yourself together . I know your going threw a lot but , that didn't mean you can take it out on me . I love you . But, maybe you do need a little you time , or "girl " time . " even though I didn't want to admit it Harry was right . He kissed me on the forehead , finished packing his bag , and just like that he was out the door .
And once again I was left alone ...