Chpter 1

Nicole POV

And suddenly he leaned in and....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TAP! TAP! TAP! "nicole what is 35×12300÷√4 !?" asked Proffesuer pearson

"uhhmm 35 ?" i answered.

"No ! pay attention in class young lady." proffeser pearson demanded. Then she picked up the ruler she tapped in my face and held one end pointing the other end out at me and said "you see class at the end of this ruler is and idiot!" the class laughed and I responded up under my breath "which end ?" and everyone laughed even harder. i tried not to laugh also at my joke but the giggle slipped out anyway as the embarrasment showed on professer pearsons face. Then she put down the ruler walked to the front of the classroom and ignored me for the rest of the day. I hate professer pearson.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

once the clock struck 3, i packed up my books and headed straight to my car, i was meeting my best friend grace after school at hungry howies pizzeria like we do every friday

when i arrived at the pizzeria, i walked in side and found grace at our normal booth we always sit at.

"hay bestie!" i said, sliding into the booth infront of grace.

"hay little ms. late" grace responded

"sorry i got caught up with professer pearson again" I said sarcastly. grace laughed and said

"lemme guess. you were day dreaming about zayn again weren't you?"

ok ill admit im a 19 year old 1 direction FINATIC. i love them! but i mostly love zayn.

"uhmm maybe." i said, trying to hide the fact that she was right

"mhmm i know im right." and after that our pizza was delivered , we ate, we laughed, we talked, and then went home.

authors note

hay this is my first time on here . tell me what u think, thank you .