chpter 10

"shes uhmm my Girl friend."

and suddenly my heart dropped , i knew that voice, that tone, that base, and i couldnt believe it was him.

"WAHHHHHH,  WAAAHHHHH"

"Is that a baby crying? " asked harry

"uhhm yeah " I answered still frozen and stunned. then i slowly turned around and headed to zinobias room to get her.

I came back out moments later holding zinobia "aaaaawwww" they said in unison

"nicole whos baby is this?" asked liam

i wanted to tell him the truth, i never wanted to have to lie to the guys but based on what just happened i had to.

"my cousins, im just baby sitting her. "

" hay harry." niall teased "doesnt that baby look just like zayn ."

"yeaah! " harry laughed

"oh guys stop it!  that girl looks nothing like me! " zayn responded

and that put the real dent in my heart . Not only has he forgot about me and got a new girlfriend but, he doesnt even see that his own child is his.

My eyes began to tear up, and i stormed off into my room and slammed the door. i could hear the guys outside my door asking me what was wrong. "nothing im fine." lie..... "just give me a second make yourselves at home. "

"alright" responded harry.

Then i rambled threw my dresser, grabbed my diary and began to write.......

Dear diary,

Its terrible!  the guys are back and zayn has a new girlfriend!  its perry from little mix, i cant believe hes forgotten about me.  i guess that night really did mean nothing. But he told me he loved me.  i guess he was just lying. i cant even tell him about the baby. How am i supose to compete with perry?  ohh diary im so confused.

help meee

.                             sincerly, nicole

then i placed my diary back inside my dresser and caught my breath. then i returned back into the living room with everyone else.

authors note

about to continue next chapter.