chpter 12

dear diary,

its been a few weeks since ive last talked to the guys. i dont know what to do. i wish i could tell zayn the truth, i wish i could tell all the guys the truth. but how could i tell the man i love how i feel when he does'nt love me back?  perry is a pretty amazing girl,  but why does she have to be pretty amazing with zayn why!? im lost.

           love,  nicole

***knock knoc knock knock***

"who is it.? "

"hay, nicole its harry can u open up? "

i opened the door

"hay, whats up."

harry standing in the door way "uhmm nothing i just stopped by to see if maybe we could talk. "

me stuttering, "uh, yeah sure come on in. "

i let harry in and closed the door behind him we both went to sit on the couch.

"so what do u wanna talk about.?"

"uhh lets talk about a couple of weeks ago when the guys and i were over here, you were kinda bugged out what was wrong? "

there was a silent pause

"uhmm nothing i was just cramping, girl problems. " i really hate lying to him but what else was i supposed to say.

he looked at me and smirked

"cramping? girl problems? c'mon nicole u know ino thats not true."

i laughed.

"now how about u tell me whats really wrong, you know u can trust me."

i put my head down,  i didnt want to lie but, i didint know howd he take it. a thousand thoughts began flowing threw my head then --

"WAAAHHH, WAAAHHH"

Zinobia started crying

"uhmm just give me a sec. "

i went and got zinobia out her crib and brought in the living room with harry and i, immediately when she harry she ran to him and started playing.

"hi, sweetie, aren't you just adorable?  yes u are! yes u are."

harry said playing with zinobia

grinning, while playing with zinobia harry said "wow nicole, she so pretty, whos baby did u say this was again.?"

"you are adorableee yess you are! " harry said while throwing and catching her in the air.

"uhh harry." i said

"awwwwhh and your eyes are beautiful." he sais still distracted by zinobia

"harry" i said again

"peeka boo i see you, peeka boo i see you.! "

"HARRY! " i shouted

he took his attention from zinobia and looked at me

"what? "

"im not baby sitting zinobia for a friend. "

he put zinobia down

"what do you mean.?"

"zinobias......" i said shaking, scared but i didnt want to lie anymore.

"yes, zinobia's???"

"zinobia's my daughter."

harry with this shocked look on his face smilled and burst out hugging me.

"OM MY GOODNESS, NICOLE! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!  TGATS GREAT!  OMG IM LIKE A UNCLE NOW , I CANT WAIT TO TELL THE GUYS WERE UNCLES.! "

i instantley stood up

"you CANT tell the guys harry, promise u wont tell, PROMISE! "

"ok,  i promise but, why? "

i sat back down

"because..."

"because what nicole, u can trust me just say it. "

" because zinobia's my daughter, and zayn is her father. and he doesnt know that."