chpter 3

nicole POV

i woke the next morning around 3:00am with a phone call from grace screaming threw the phone

"hello?" i answered kinda sounding like a muffler because it was so early in the morning

"OMG U ANSWERED !!! NICOLEE !! GUESS WHAT ARE WE DOING THIS WEEKEND !!"

grace was so loud it kinda startled me. whatever she was talking about doing this weekend must be really important "idk, what?" i answered

"we are going to the ONE

DIRECTION CONCERT !"

at first i was getting excited but, then i thought of how grace loves to joke around so i asked "are u serious?"

"yes i wouldnt lie about something like this."

"mhhmm ok well meet me after class today WITH the tickets."

"ughh ok i cant believe you dont believe me. "

after we hung up , i layed down for a couple of hrs and went back to sleep. then i woke up around 7:00am , took a shower and huried to class.

                                               ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

after class I huried to my car. I was anxious  to meet up with grace. I just couldnt believe she had those tickets. we met behind an old drug store not far from my school. when I arrived there grace was already sitting in her car waiting for me, like always shes early. I parked my car and slid in the passenger side of grace car.

"so were are they ?" I asked

"where are what?" I hated when grace played dumb especially since this wasnt a play dumb moment.

"grace you know what in talking about" I scorned

"lol yea you know I was just messing witcha" then grace grabbed her bag from off the backseat and reached down into it , as grace was reaching down into it all I could think about was how beautiful those tickets would look I was excited, but I was even more excited when I read front row seats across the tickets.

authors note

hay guys justdecided to quickly update tell me what u think