prologue

Julia is a smart girl she's kind of popular,and she's pretty. Many kids don't seem to care about the effect words can have on a person, of their feelings in general. No matter how many times her friends or Mon try to convince her she is pretty she doesn't believe them. She always believes what bullies say about her even if it isn't true.
No one seems to understand what she is going through ,not even her friends, even though they are always there for her and she doesn't seem to notice how this is affecting them as well as her home life. Julia is always the one to try to stay away from drama,but with her social status it always seems to follow her around where ever she goes. No matter what she does trouble always seems to follow her around.
While searching for something to do her phone beeps signaling she got a text going over and grabbing her phone off her bed she looks at it and begins laughing at what she reads. It's from her best friend angelia or Angie for short, it says " get your butt downstairs and answer the door, you're not going to believe what is going on". With that she got up and went downstairs to answer the door. When she opens the door she is shocked by what she sees,her friend is standing there with tears running down her face. Julia automatically wraps angelia in a tight hug. Angelia then tells her that she needs to talk to her.
The only people she associates herself with is her friends. Julia trusts no one but the people she is closest to her, which mainly consists of two close friends, her mom and dad, and her sister. But now that she looks at her friend she can't help but wonder what is wrong with her.