mitchell's P.O.V

My name is Mitchell I'm 18 years old I have blond hair and green eyes. I stand to be about 6'2" tall. I'm new to this town , my life revolves around girls,parties,and sex. My parents are about all work and absolutely no play. If you don't like my ways then stay the hell away from me. It seems to me that all anyone here thinks of is either their image or their reputations.
All the things that I do are because of what my parents are into. Everyone in this town think they know everything, but they really don't and they never will. This town has so many secrets that are to be kept hidden from everybody even mark Carmichael.
If you ask me no one knows anyone in this town at all. The richest family here are in the most notorious gang known to man and the united states. No one knows how bad this gang really is except for two people and those two people happen to be the Carmichael brothers. Nobody knows where the oldest Carmichael brother is. People think his parents killed him, but others think his parents just sent him to some high class fancy boarding school in the upper east coast. Only Mr. and Mrs. Carmichael know where he is at.

Damien carmichael's P.O.V (Mark's older brother)

My name is Damien Carmichael everyone in my hometown either thinks I'm dead or at a fancy boarding school. When I actually just went to live with my aunt in the next town over. That town would be Atlanta Georgia. My home town is that of Marietta Georgia. I hope my brother thinks I'm still alive. He just needs to have faith that our parents would not hurt either one of us in that way ever.