Angies POV

"Angie come down here for a minute please." I heard my mom yell. "Coming mom" I replied. George looked at his wife like she was crazy. "OK guys I've got some big news. I got that promotion my boss promised me two years ago,but we are going to have to move." Mom said. "Mom why now?" I asked. She replied saying "it's a better job with great pay,and benefits." "Where are we moving to and when?" Angie regrets asking the moment she looks at her mothers sorrowful expression." We have to move to Georgia it was the only opening there was we also leave in two weeks." Well this just sucks Angie thought to herself. She told her mom "I'm going over to Julia's to tell her." Her mom replied with " OK sweetie ,just be home by midnight." Angie replied with "OK mom." On my way over to Julia's house I was trying not to think about the upcoming week and a half and how I would have to move just because my parents have a major debt that they can't pay because of all of the useless crap that they waste their money on. I mean we didn't need any of it at all. That is why my mom didn't want me to make friends ,just because she didn't know how long we would stay in one place and for how long. But here we go again having to move again because of my parents stupidity. Mom told me to tell Julia it was because she got a promotion at the company she works at, but dad and I knew better.

A/N there's chapter two and a plot twist tell me what you think of this and I'll elaborate what angies mom has gotten herself and her family mixed up in.

Vote,comment, and like please