elijah (mr.carmichael)

My name is Elijah Carmichael I am 40 years old. My sons are Damien and mark they are 17 and 19 years old. I have brown hair and brown eyes. Only one of my sons live with my wife and I. Damien couldn't handle the fact that my wife and I are the most notorious gang leaders in the southern united States. I think the major problems Damien had with our gang leadership is that yes we kill, drug running, prostitution,and the money laundering.
We have many members in this gang we not only have them in the state of Georgia. But also Alabama,Mississippi,and Florida. We have ways of knowing specific thing about people that either owe us money or about specific places we need to look into. The only thing we don't need is the cops knowing what we do because that is when all hell is going to break loose.

Melissa Carmichael
(Elijah's wife)

Hi my name is Melissa Carmichael. I am the wife of Elijah carmichael and the mother of two amazing boys. Mark is the smartest kid I know he has all a.p. classes. He is also one of the sweetest kids you'll ever meet. Damien is one of the boys that is kind of like a rebel.
No matter what happens I'll always be their mother. They will always be my baby boys. Elijah and I haven't always done these kinds of things. We started this about eight to ten years ago. I think it was about four or five years before Damien left to go live with his aunt. She was so thrilled to hear that he wanted to live with her for at least awhile. He is still my son and apart of the family even if he doesn't live with us for a few years. I love my sons and will always want them to be happy with their lives. I knew that if he were to stay he wouldn't have been happy or be accepting of mine and his father's life style.