Angie's POV

I think something is up with mike. He keeps looking at me funny. I wonder if he knows,but he can't know. Unless, oh no this isn't good. Not good at all. Only because he shouldn't know anything, but he does. What if he tells Julia about what's happening? If he does know his parents told him, but if not he has had to over hear his parents talking. It would have to be the latter because if his parents knew that he know it would not end pretty for anyone. My parents told me what they did to their oldest son Andrew. Mike thinks he's at some boarding school in england but the truth is his parents killed him. He seems to think he'll see his brother again but he won't ever be heard from again. What's the point in doing anything though its not like the police will do anything anyway because they are on the Carmichael's side. Its not like they even tried to find him or the killer I mean why would they, they already know who did it. What kind of evidence would there even be against the most powerful family anyway? The answer? None, there would be no evidence against them. From what I know they have hidden everything pretty well, which really isn't a lot. Dad told me every thing I know about mike's parents. The only reason why Mr and Mrs Carmichael killed Andrew was because they feared that he would go to the FBI and tell them what his parents were into.
Drugs, money laundering, and prostitution all run in this messed up cycle. No matter how much time someone spends with this family you never know what you are getting yourself into.