Uncle Tony.

Jeff owns teen wolf. I own dem.

Demi's POV.

I drove past the sign. Folks, Washington. My uncle had a lot of explaining to do! I pulled in to his drive way. It was late at night now so I was surprised his lights were still on. I was about to knock but the door opened.

"Took you long enough" he greeted.

"Nice to see you too, Uncle Tony" I mumbled as I walked in. "Where are your kids?" I asked.

"This is business. I left that world along time ago" he said.

I turned to him. "You might want to hide the world you came from but it will always follow you.... You should embrace what you are." I said.

He smiled."that's what your mom...well aunt would have said"

I felt like I had a knot in my throat.

"Look Mia, sit down I know its hard... But Peter doesn't know, Talia took his memory from him. He wasn't ready. Talia is always gonna be your mom. She raised you...into a beautiful young women."

I cried. "Cora wants nothing to do with this family. Neither do you! All I have is Derek and Uncle Peter."

"You wanna meet my kids?" He asked

"Are they normal?" I asked.

"No they are very weird,," he laughed. "Both werewolves"

"Sure, I'd like to meet my cousins" I stated.

"Dom, Claudia! I know you guys are listening. Get down here!" He yelled.

I sat patientally waiting for them to come down. A Dom and Claudia showed up. Dom had dark brown hair like uncle Tony. Except for his eyes they were lighter almost like Derek's. While Claudia had dark hair and brown eyes. She looked like cora and i. Must be the Hale side. "Hi I'm Demi" I smiled extending my hand.

"Claudia" she said as she shoke my hand.

"Dom" he said. He seemed more uptight. He didn't shake my hand or anything.

"This is your aunt Talia's daughter" said Tony.

"No she's not. She Peter's daughter" said Dom.

"Dom!" Yelled Tony

"Look Dom, She is my mom. I don't give a dam what you say. You might think your hard and shit but you aren't. You haven't seen anything yet, this is the real world. And its pretty fucked up." I stated.

His eyes glowed yellow. "Wow you definitely have some balls." She said.

"You must be Rose,..Argent" I stated.

"Well I go as Hale now, but yes." She smiled.

"Are you related to Chris?" I asked.

"Did he hurt you? I'm not part of that family anymore" she said.

"No. He helped my brother and my friends. He isn't bad" I smiled.

"Well then your life isn't that fucked up is it?" She said. She's playing the hunter game. Well not today. She's trying to piss me off.

"I killed my first boyfriend. Who corrupted my bestfriend. Who almost died. My last boyfriend cheated on me with my sister and then started dating your niece. Allison..." I stepped closer to her. "My father isn't my father. My mother isn't my mother. I'm Peter's daughter and there's another one out there. My mother is Esmeralda. I came here for answers but if you don't want to give me any then..." I looked at everyone. I stepped back. "I'll leave. I'll ask my "Uncle Peter" myself".

Rose looked at Tony. They shared a gaze for a few seconds. "No you aren't. He can't know. Not now at least. Your mother, Esmeralda... She was a very powerful werewolf. She is actually from a town close by here. Peter was greedy with power so he used her. And you were part of the plan. Esme was way stronger than the Desert wolf. Who is the other daughter of his." He stated.

"Did mom take his memory away because of his craziness?" I asked.

Tony laughed. "Yes, he was or is greedy with power because well daddy issues."

"Aren't we all?" I said smiling.

"That's my little Mia" he said. Walking over and hugging me. "You hungry? We haven't ate yet. We waited for you"

"Dude I'm fucken starving" I said. He smiled. We made our way to the table which was already set up. Rose was heating up some pizza.. Yum."Hey, um Dom I'm sorry for earlier" I stated.

"It's whatever. I'm sorry, I have trouble trusting ppl like you" he said.

"Like me?" I lifted my eyebrow at him.

"Um someone else came here before you. She left a box. She said she would be back for it and never came. She was awesome, we were gonna chill or something." Said Claudia.

"Laura?" I whispered.

"You know where she is? That's great. Can you call her?" Asked Dom. "She owes me $50 for a bet we had" he smiled.

I took out my wallet and took $50 out. "Here.." He looked at the money with a questioning look. "Laura,,. She's not here anymore. Uncle Peter killed her." I whispered.

I heard tony growl. "He killed one of his nieces to be alpha! That son of a bitch. Imma kill him. Where is he?! Rose get me my bag its time to visit the homeland..." He yelled.

"No! Uncle tony sit! Derek killed him and he became alpha. He saved Cora and lost his powers. Peter is in a tight leash with Derek right now. Trust me we didn't forgive him." I said.

"Who's cora? And Derek?" Asked Claudia.

"Wow. You haven't told them about us? Not surprised... Laura is Derek's older sister. Derek is Cora and I older brother. Talia is the first born of our g-pas. Soo yeah. Then your father then Peter." I said.

"Can we train with you?" Asked Claudia. "I mean it looks like you can take care of yourself. I wanna look badass too" she smiled.

"Aaaww that's so sweet!" I laughed. "I would love to! .... Kick your brothers ass!" I yelled.

He snorted. "Please I can take you. I'm strong." He stated cockily.

"That depends on how you use it " stated Rose. "How do you think I caught your father?"

"That is so cute!" I gushed. The rest of diner was cool. We shared laughs. A few drinks were spit out. It was nice. I stayed in the guest room. Tomorrow shall be interesting. Maybe I'll stay here for a while. Not sure yet..

Sooorrryyyy my loves!, I got inspired again. Anyways how are you guys loving teen wolf? Any thoughts on Theo? Omg! I love him. Even tho he is bad. I really hope he turns out good!!!!!! And I miss Derek and Isaac!,:(... Hope you enjoy. Feel free to recommend books! Too!