Plan?

Dems Pov

Since I said we should plan something weve been thinking. Derek and Peter were leaning agaisnt the table. Cora was agaisnt a wall. Boyd was sitting on the stairs. Scott and Stiles on the couch and so was Isaac and I was standing up. Which I was tired of doing. Isaac kept looking at me, I think I like him. A lot. I went over and sat on his lap. I caught him of guard. I smiled at him.

"Wat are you doing?" Asked Derek. Gosh wat crawled up his ass and died.

"Sitting" I said.

"Sit on the floor" he ordered.

I ignored his order. "I think I got the plan" I said.

"uuuummmm wat is it?" Asked Stiles.

"Oh, you mean you wanna hear it?...." I paused , and they nodded for me to go on "... Aiden, wants wat he cant have...he like a challenge. If thats wat he wants thats wat he will get" I said.

"How does that help?... I know, for a daammm fact that you wanna protect him" yelled cora. She pulled me out of Isaac grasp and stood me up next to her.

"And if I am!? So wat! Thats none of your business!" I growled.

"Why! From who are you trying to protect him from!?" She yelled back.

"From himself..." I whispered. She looked confused. "Ethan isnt like Aiden, Ethan is forced to do the things he does. Aiden is actually heartless. He wasnt like that. He use to be my best friend. Im never gonna get him back. I love him..." I looked at Isaac, who had a sad expression. "but as a friend"

"We need a plan, go home and think of something" ordered Derek.

We all nodded, Isaac, Scott and Stiles started to leave. I caught a hold of Isaac. "Can I come?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Where are you going Demitria?" Barked Derek.

"Out, ill be home Uncle Peter" with that I walked out with the boys.

............Scotts House......

Scott and Stiles had to do something and they would be back later. It was like 5ish. So me and Isaac stayed by ourselves. Me being the lil devil that I am I txted Scott saying 'imma use a condom, take an hour or two'. He didnt mind cause he said not to brake anything haha.

Isaac was on Scotts bed. He looked so sexy. He still had his leather jacket on. A grey shirt and black jeans. He was doing homework I think. He saw me looking at him.

"Wat?" He asked nervously. I didnt say anything. I walked over to him, took away his books and sat on him so he was inbetween me. "Wat are you doing" he stuttered. I leaned in and kissed him. He automatically kissed back. I took his jacket off, as he licked my bottom lip, begging for entrence. I opened my mouth, our tongues moving in sync. His hands roamed to my ass. He cupped me and threw me on the bed so iwas on bottom. I took his shirt off. I kissed his chest. I liked how he tasted. He pressed his body next to mine. I felt his boner on my thigh. I smirked at him. I took my shirt off. "Wow...ummm are you sure we should-" I cut him off

"I want you" I murmured. He took my pants off, then his. He took my panties off and threw them somewhere. He kissed me everywhere. I wanted him already.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded bitting my lip. I felt him go in me. I gasped. I've never had sex, Aiden and I never really got to it. "Am I hurting you?" Asked Isaac.

"No" I slightly moaned. He liked that-me moaning. He kept going for a while each time harder. I grabbed his shoulders as I felt myself come to my reaching point. I arched my back. "Isaac" I moaned out. Soon after he finished inside me.

We laid next to each other. "Scotts gonna kill me" said Isaac.

"No he wont" I smiled. "Derek will" his facial expression changed from happy to terrified. I laughed.

"Why are you laughing" he asked.

"Cause Derek doesnt have to know" I winked at him. I got up and changed. Isaac just had his pants on. I was looking on the floor to see if I forgot something. And I did. I felt sick. Im dead. I thought.

"Wats wrong Demi" asked Isaac.

"Ummmm tell you down stairs? In the kitchen, get me some water" I said. He nodded and left. I picked up the condom I forgot to give Isaac. Im so dead.

..........Down Stairs......

"Heres your water Dem"

I took a drink out of my water. "Im such a dumbass" I said.

"Im sorry if you expected more, I mean I was a vir-" I cut hin off. I smiled at him.

"No it was...it was amazing." I said. He looked confused. "I forgot one thing though" I drop the condom infront of him.

"Girl werewolves get prego" asked Isaac.

I face palmed myself "My mom was a werewolf" we staid in awkward silince " it okay maybe im not you never now right? Uuummmm lets go meet Scott hr txtd me to meet him somewhere" I said.

................

"Wat are we doing here?" I asked Scott.

"I just wanna talk to him" he said.

"I see you didnt come alone" said Duke. Great.

"This is Isaac and -"

"I dont mean them." Duke motioned to his right. Yep. Derek is here. The hole pack but Uncle Peter.

"No, Derek you cant kill them, I just wanna talk" yelled Scott.

"We are here to kill him, just him" pointing at Duke.

Duke laughed. "How do you think I got here?" Asked.

Kali came down a wall, Ennis up some stairs and the twins jump of the floor above. My claws and teeth were out. Fuck talking we just attacked each other. The twins had Isaac and Scott on their knees. Ennis had me held, not to tight though. Kali had Cora, pressing her foot agaisnt her throat.

"Kill him" said Duke pointing at Boyd.

"No" I yelled.

"Come one Derek, wats it gonna be?" Asked Kali pressing het foot on Coras throat. ",Family or some teenager"

"Let go Ennis!" I growled.

"Let her go" ordered Duke. Kali looked at Duke curiously. "Make him choose Demitria"

I walked to Derek. He was wolf out. I grabbed his hand and put it on my throat. "Kill me,.." I looked at Boyd then to Derek "Its okay" I said.

"No its not" he said. Before he could do anything he grabbed me and threw me on the ground. Arrows were flying everywhere. Allison! Thank you! By the time I got up, I saw Derek fighting with Ennis. I ran to help him but as I got therr he fell with Ennis.

I didnt hesitated. "Derek" yelled. I threw myself trying to catch him but some got me. I saw Derek stretch his hand but he was to far. He fell. Hes dead. My brother is dead. I couldnt think. Before I knew it I was at Peters with everyone there ingered.

"Hes dead, my brother is dead" I cried.

Vote

Comment

Ideas