Screw Love

Own Demitria, the rest if Jeff Davis

Dem pov

I saw the house. Nothing is gonna stop me from doing wat I want. I climbed the window in Scotts room. He came out if his bathroom with just a towel.

"uuuuhhh wat are you doing?" He asked. I smirked pushed him against a wall pressing my body towards him.

"I just wanted..." I trailed off putting my hand on his chest bringing it down to his towel. I felt him grow. "to do wat ever is on your mind" I whispered.

He looked at me like are you serious, but I think lust took over. He kissed me roughly, cupping my ass and throwing me on his bed. He was on top of me, his hands went immideatly to my shirt taking it off. More like ripping it off. He took my short off too. He kissed my neck. He grabbed my hips pressing them agaisnt him.

"Stop teasing me Scott" I moaned as he kept doing it. I kissed his neck leaving love bites. He took my panties off. He went in me for a while but then he stopped. "Dont stop Scott" I said all fired up. He was good!

"No this isnt right. Isaac.." He started to say.

"No screw Isaac" I said flipping him so he was on bottom and I was on top. I took my bra off since it was the only thing I had on. I started going up and down slowly, teasing him.

"Dont do that" he moaned. But I kept doing it. he grabbed my hips making them so faster. A few minutes Scott cums. And soon after he does I do too. I get off and lay next to him.

"This is bad. Isaac is my friend I cant do that to him" he said regreting everything. I got up to change.

"Hey, can I borrow a shirt since you ripped mine off?" He got up and gave me one, then he but on some pants lol. His phone rang. It was Derek.

.......Isaacs Pov while Dem is doing Scott.........

"You fucken lil fucker" cussed Derek pushing me against the wall. "You cheated on her with Argent! Do you know if she isnt thinking she gonna go kill her?!" He growled.

"I didnt cheat on her!" I yelled.

"Bullshit! I can hear your heartbeat" he said slamming me agaisnt the wall again.

"Derek, dont. He didnt cheat on him with her" said Cora.

"You knew?" Turning his head towards her.

"Isaac, he been seeing me" said Cora.

"With my sisters" he growled. "Both of them" he was about to kill me. Like seriously. But he stopped. He took his phone out.

"Scott you need to go to Allison and stop Dem, she thinks-" he started but was cut off.

..............Dem pov

"Wat? Shes right her with me" said Scott.

"Wat is she doing there?!" Yelled Derek.

I got close to the phone so he coukd hear me. "Dont worry about it" I said.

"Look Demitria. It wasnt Allison" said Derek. Scott gave me a confused look.

"Bullshit, then who was it?!" I yelled.

I heard him sigh. "Cora" he said. I felt my eyes turn golden. "Scott bring her to...not Peters house take her to the warehouse"

"Okay" said Scott hanging up. He tried to grab me but I growled at him. "Come on, please?" He said.

"Fine" I growled.

.......... At the warehouse......

Scott thought that the moment they walked in I was going to attack Cora. So he had his hands around me. The door open, coming in was Derek, Isaac, Cora and Uncle Peter. Jen must have left. I glared at Isaac and Cora.