Cant Make Everybody Happy

I own Demitria. Jeff Davis owns Teen Wolf.

Demitrias pov

I wasnt really up for school but Uncle Peter said I had too. I wore black leather pants with a top that had ruffels in front and then got a bit longer. My hair was up and I wore simple make up, and red lip stick to match my red heels. I havent talked to Cora but thats more her. I forgive her. I walked to the living room where uncle was.

"Are you driving me to school or wat?" I asked.

"Yes, someone is pissy" he stated.

"Im not pissy, sorry" I said.

We got in the car and the ride was silent. We got to the school and I got off. School was pretty boring, like usual. It was around 6 period when Scott had this idea to talk to Ethan.

"Why do you wanna talk to me? I help kill one of your friends. How do you know I wont do it again?" he said looking at Stiles.

"Is he looking at me?" Yelled Stiles. "You know wat imma do brake off an extra long branch of mountain ash, roll it in wolfsbane and misltoe and shub it up your-"

"Stiles. He gets it" I smiled trying to call him down.

"I cant help you" said Ethan. Then he grabbed his chest like it hurt. Just as that happen my headed hurt like hell I almost fell but I held on to Scott.

"Are you guys okay?" Asked Scott.

"Aiden" said Ethan

"Cora" I told him.

We ran to the boys locker room. Cora was on the floor Aiden was gonna kill her. Ethan and I ran towards him pushing him off her.

"You cant touch her, Kali gave Derek to the next full moon" said Ethan.

"Are you stupid? How do you think your brother feels?" I yelled at Aiden.

"Why do you care" he asked glaring at everybody behind me.

"I do you idiot! I miss that young boy who always had a smile, who wasnt heartless! Im not gonna let you bring Ethan down. I heard wat you told him." He staid silent I got closer to him. Our faces inches apart. "Ill save you, from yourself. David was a lost hope" I told Aiden.

"Im sorry" he said holding my hand for a while. Then he let go and left with Ethan.

I turn my attention to Cora who was washing her face. "Wat the hell do you think your doing?!" I yelled.

"I did it for Boyd, not like your doing anything." She said looking at us.

"We are trying, trust me" said Scott.

"Watever" she said leaving.

"Im gona make sure she geta home safely" said Stiles and left.

"Seems to me like Stiles likes Cora" I told Scott and Lydia. "Lydia, if I was you id stay away from Aiden" I told her flashing my eyes at her.

"Is that a threat?" she questioned.

"Not from me, from him" I stated and left.

............After School............

Uncle Peter didnt pick me up. Great Uncle. I found Scott outside.

"Scott, give me a ride?" I asked

"Sure" he smiled.

"Scott wheres Isaac?" I asked him.

"With Allison, making sure shes okay" he stated. he got on the motorcycle. I got behind him and held on tight. "Where am I taking you?" He said.