Texts,Calls and Frustrations Part 1

Harry’s P.O.V.

I haven’t talked and seen Mia for 2 weeks now. I was getting worried. She won’t answer my calls and won’t let me see her. She would occasionally reply to my text but her answers were always vivid.

Harry:

Babe are you okay? Why won’t you answer my calls? Is everything alright? Please text me back or please answer my calls. I’m getting worried.

Mia, please answer me. Are you mad? Please tell me what’s wrong. I’m sorry okay if I did anything. Just please!  I miss you!

After several texts like those she replied to one I sent her last week.

Mia that’s it! I’m coming over. You have to talk to me. Be there in 15 mins.

Mia:

Harry, please don’t come here. I’m sorry if I don’t answer any of your calls and texts. I’ve been very busy with school and cheer. You don’t need to be worried I’m fine. I’m just really busy.

Harry:

Babe, finally you answered me! Please? Can I come over? I miss you so much! I haven’t seen you in days.

Mia:

I’m sorry Harry, you can’t. I went out with my parents.

Harry:

Oh…okay. I understand. When can I see you?

Mia:

I’m not sure. I’m very busy.

Harry:

Okay. Just tell me when you’re free. Are you sure everything’s alright?

Mia:

I’m fine.

Harry:

Okay. I miss you!

And she didn’t reply back. That was our last longest conversation for two weeks. I would always text her and ask if she’s okay or if I can come over but she would always reply that she was busy or that she was fine and whenever i would text her that I missed her, she wouldn’t reply. I was really getting worried. “Ughhhhh!!” I groaned in frustration as I put my hands on my head, tugging on my curls.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I was watching tv and munching on some chips when I heard groaning from upstairs. I bet it's Harry cause Lou went out with Eleanor, Liam went out with Danielle and Zayn went out with Perrie. So Harry and I were the only ones in the house. What if there’s a ghost?! I frantically ran upstairs screaming and ran to Harry’s room.  I saw Harry sitting at the edge of his bed, with his hands on his head. I saw that his phone was across the room. He probably threw it. He must be in very deep thought since he didn’t even notice me barge in his room.

I sighed and walked over to him. “Harry?” I say gently as I put my hand on his shoulder. “Oh….hi Niall.”  Harry said to me in a monotone voice. “Are you alright?” I asked him. “Not really. Mia’s been avoiding me for 2 weeks now.” I knew something was up. For the past 2 weeks, Harry wasn’t eating and sleeping properly. His mind isn’t present when we have meetings or if we were in the studio. He always looked frustrated. The lads tried cheering him up and tried getting him to a bar but he wouldn’t. He would just lock himself in his room. He won’t even talk to anyone of us. “Have you tried contacting her?” I asked him. “Didn’t you think I tried that already?!?!?! I’ve been calling her, texting her every day. She wouldn’t answer any of it. She replied to some of my text but her answers were always so vivid! I tried going to her house but she won’t let me!” Harry shouted at me and getting up from the bed as he punched the wall. “I’m sorry, Harry! That was a stupid thing to ask. Give her some time lad, she’ll eventually come around.” I told harry, reassuring him.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“I’m sorry, Harry! That was a stupid thing to ask. Give her some time lad, she’ll eventually come around.” Niall said re-assuring me. “You’re right. I’m sorry I snapped at you.” I said to him as I plopped down on the bed and hands covering my face. “It’s going to be alright, Haz. She’ll come back.” Naill said re-assuring me again.  “I miss her so much, Niall. I love her.” I said it. I said I love her. “I know you do.” Niall said back to me.