Text and Dates

*Sorry for the late upload. Busy in school and training. Also slept-over at my friend's house but here it is! Enjoy! :D*

*Sorry for any wrong grammar and spelling*

Harry's P.O.V.

After the concert, all I thought about was Mia. Yesterday, at the meet and greet with Mia, was the longest time I had fun with a girl. She's not like other girls who are stuck up. The next morning after the concert I decided to text her.

H: Hey babe! Still remember me?

M: Yah! Of course. You're the guy who sprayed silly string all over my face -___- :))

H: Sorry about that to make it up you. I'll take you out today :)

M: Today? Where are we gonna go?

H: It's a surprise!

M: I hate surprises! :(

H: You'll love it. I'll pick you up in 20 mins at Starbucks near the main mall. Bye! See you there love! :D

I know the perfect place to go. I smiled at my brilliance.

Mia's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and I had a text. "Ughhh!!!" who texts at this time. It's so early! I sat up and smiled as I saw the name of the one who texted. He was asking me if I still remembered him. "Of course I did! He was harry freaking styles!" I screamed in my head. Of course I can't tell him that. "Yah you're the guy who sprayed silly string all over my face" "Sorry about that. To make it up to you I'll take you out today" Is he asking me out on a date? "Where are we going?" I replied back. "It's a surprise!" "I hate surprises" I really do. The feeling of someone doing something for you and you don't even know anything. He replied back that he'll pick me up in 20 minutes in starbucks at the main mall. Oh shit! I have to get ready. I stripped out of my clothes and went into the shower and listening to J.R.A. by Chance.

"You and I 

could be like sonny and cher 

honey and bears 

You and I 

could be like Aladine and Jasmine

Let's make it happen"

I got out and looked in my closet for an outfit to wear. I picked out black skinny jeans, a cropped top with light orange, white and light pink stripes and peach toms. I finished my outfit by braiding my wavy hair into a waterfall. I didn't want to dress-up too much cause I didn't even know where we are going so I went for something casual.

I walked to the mall, since my house is pretty near. I went to Starbucks and saw Harry was already there. "Harry! I'm sorry. Am I late?" I said while heading to him. "No you're not. Your actually on time" He stood up and grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the mall. We went to his car and Harry drove. "Where are we going?" I was getting impatient. "You'll know soon, love" I gave him my sad face and turned to the window and dozed off. "Babe, we're near" Harry said while waking me up. I looked out the window and saw there was a carnival. "Harry! Is that where we're going?" He turned facing me. "Yah! Thats where were going" He said smiling to me. We got out the car and went inside. I love carnivals! "Do you like it?" Harry said asking me. "I do Harry. Thank you!" I saw a smile appear on his face. I looked around and saw this huge rollercoaster. I'm scared but not so much. I do like to ride them. I saw Harry had a worried look. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to line where the rollercoaster was.