Schools,Flings and Haters

Mia's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw I had a text. I looked at the name displayed "The most handsome guy you'll ever meet" I laughed. He might haved changed it when he stole my phone.

H: Good morning Babe! Have a good day okay! :D Xxx

Today's Monday and I have school. I really hoped that the weekend was longer. All I wanted was to be with Harry, even though we're not official. I just enjoyed his company but I had no choice so I got out of bed and got ready for school.

I was heading down to my first class but I couldn't help but notice people staring at me and giving me deathly glares. I just tried to ignore it and went straight to the classroom and sat in my seat. Minutes before class started, Frances sat down next to me. "Hey Mia!' Bubbly Frances as always. I gave her a small smile and returned my attention to the teacher. "Maybe the stares were getting to me" I thought to myself. 

The rest of the morning I stayed quiet. It was our lunch time. As we were heading to the canteen, I decided to ask Frances. "Frances, have you noticed people kept staring at me the whole morning?" Frances didn't respond but I could see she was in deep thought.  Her face lit up and she immediately took her phone out of her bag and typed something. After she was done she handed it to me. I could tell it wasn't good, judging from her face. I took her phone and read the article it showed.

"Harry Styles with Another Girl? Fling or A Serious Relationship?"

This isn't going well. I scrolled down and saw a picture of Harry and I at the park yesterday.

"Harry Styles has been spotted yet with another girl at the park yesterday"

"The two were snuggling up and this mystery girl was even wearing what looks like the beanie that our very own Mr.Styles wore this morning when he went with the boys to the recording studio"

"We did some research and found out that our mystery girl is Mia Davis who is 16 years old and  who currently just moved here in London from the big apple. Already hitting on the new girl  aren't we Styles?"

"They seem quite happy with each other's company but we've seen Harry Styles recently having flings with multiple girls after his break-up with model, Natasha Moore. He did say he wants to enjoy being single  and just wanna have fun quote "I am single right now and I'm not looking for anything serious at the moment. I wanna enjoy while I can and have fun." Harry Styles said in an interview 2 weeks ago"

"So is this another fling or will this girl break the chain of flings?

"Tell us what you think by commenting below"

I scrolled down even more to read the comments

"That bitch isn't right for Hazza! -IloveStyles"

"Stay away from him! UGLY! -1DLover"

Frances saw I was reading the comments and that I was about to break down so she grabbed her phone out of my hands. I held in my tears and just walked to our lunch table but while I was walking a girl with blond hair and brown eyes stood in my way. "Bitch, stay away from Harry! You have no right to be with him! You're just another fling! You're just an ugly, irritating, gold-digger, attention-seeker bitch who thinks Harry can ever like her!" All my anger built up inside of me and I just couldn't hold it in anymore."No, right!? You're the one calling me those words! You're the one who doesn't have the right! You're judging me like you even know me. Hell, I don't even know you! So back off!" I saw her raise her right hand preparing to slap me. I closed my eyes and waited for the hit but nothing came. I opened my eyes and saw Frances holding the arm of the girl "Don't you dare hit my bestfriend. Just back off. BITCH!" Frances said to the girl. The girl removed her arm from Frances' hold.

I can feel the tears building up inside of me so I ran to the bathroom. Tears were running down my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was ugly. They were right. My phone vibrated and I saw Harry was calling me. I cancelled the call but when I did I saw the picture of Harry and I at the carnival. That was when I broke down. I sat on the bathroom floor crying my heart out. Frances came in and immediately comforted me. She sat down right next to me and held me in her arms. Gently rubbing my back. "Please stop crying, Mia! They're just jealous of your beauty" I chuckled. Frances always knew what to say. She stood up and held out her hand "Come on, Miss Universe, walk it off!" She said to me. I accepted her hand and I got back up. I rinsed my face and we headed out of the bathroom. Still I was hurting inside.

*Poor Mia! :( She might look tough in the outside but she is sensitive in the inside. What will Harry do about it when he finds out? Keep on reading to find out! :D I'll try my best to upload tom! Comment,Fan,Vote,Share,Reccommend!   :D