The war goes on.

continue of...'The unexpected" part 2.

We were all safe and at Jess's place and were sitting in the lounge room talking. Emma was fixing Nick. "So how did Jesse die?" Gemma asked. I told her the answer and we had all been asking heaps of question, so that everyone understood perfectly what was going on. Emma just then finished fixing Nicks arm. 

"So, what are we going to do?" Bree asked. "We all did really well with the plan, because no of us are use to this kinda thing, but i reckon we should make a new plan and use our country as an advantage, because they dont no this county well, we do." Keegan explained. We all agreed and Keegan, Jack, Madi and Jencia spend most of the night planning it all out. While, i and the others went to sleep.

In the morning i was woken up with the face of Jarrod. Which made me happy. It made me remember when we were younger, mucking around. When the war first started it was 3weeks until his birthday and we were planning on, organising a big party, which had all changed now. I couldn't help think that his birthday was today. "Emma,? what is the date today?" i yelled out from the bedroom, i knew that she would know, because the has a pink watch that had everything in it. "2nd of September" She yelled back. "OMG! it was, i was right it was his birthday." i said but i didnt mean to say it out loud. "What whos?" Emma replied. "Dont worry." i said back, with a smile on my face. 

I got up and walked to Jarrrod when he was getting breakfast, which may i add looked very digusting, because it was just oats and milk, because the power was out. So he couldnt make porrage. "guess what" i said to him, getting closer with a smile on my face. "What," he moaned, "geez unhappy i guess you don't want to know then" i said. "No, i do bby what?" he said. "thats better, guess whos a birthday boy!" I said happily. "Really is it already! i never thought it would be in a war, i really wanted my 17th birthday to be special, with a really party, and with my family" he said. "i know, no of us thought it would be and atleast you have me and all your friends. Happy Birthday Jarrod" i said trying to cheer him up.

After our confersation ended i secretly planed a happy birthday surprise for him and told the others. They all agreed and we all hid in the lounge room while he was in the kitchen still eating his breakfast.  We had balloons which jess had and we all blow them up. Just then he walked in clueless and we all shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" his face changed into a grin and i ran up to hug him.