A new start?

We all woke up, very late in the morning. Except Gemma who refused to get up.

After, spilling water on Gemma's face, we were all up and ready to go.

Through the war we had lost 4 members and gained one, and i was happy to have Luke by my side.

We were walking toward anything we could find. Just to look at the place in a clearer view. We knew what happened to the bridge was bad, and we were all we curious how much damage it really caused.

Nearly making it to the city, we found that unlike the last few days. Not at once we were stopped by the soldiers. We were even able to walk normally, not ducking down to see if the cost was clear. 

We made it up to the city, as i was stepping through the crushed pieces of brick etc. The soldiers we no longer there, the parents were in danger.

Even more than they were yesterday. It wasn't the soldiers causing it this time. It was a bunch of men, the same ones that had the crane and smashed the bridge.

Who ever they were they must have scared the soldiers away. Well, some of them, obviously the brave ones are now, laying on the dirt, dead.

The parents and families were keeping it quite as they were before these other men, appeared. 

As much as i wanted to no, who they are, we kept quite behind the bushes and trees.

We all came, to a surprise when i found that three of the men were behind us. I squeaked in shock and we all ran. 

The faster ones at the front i could see that Jencia was not keeping up. I wanted to keep running ahead but i made the bad move, on jogging back to reach Jencia, only metres away from them.

I was trying to hurry her up, as much i could. But, i found that i cant do much. I cant carry her all i was doing was making it slower for me to reach the others. As i though two of the men had wrapped there arms around our necks. 

I can not explain how scared i was. I seriously thought me and Jencia were going to be soon dead. 

I saw a that the other man, was running ahead, attempting to reach the others. 

The men took, me and Jencia to a near by place and i knew exactly what the place was. This place was my school, i could only just remember what it looked like before the soldiers came. 

But, these men made it new again. It gave me a clear picture of the schoool and memories we coming back.W e ould be nearly finishing year 10, if the wasnt a war on.

He took us in a clase room that looked quite fimiliar to me and Jencia.

We really were not excited to no what was going to be next. These men, we strange they we were not like the soldiers. Even though i thought i was gonna be killed by them. I had a weird feeling that  they just wanted us for 1 purpose and 1 purpose only. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry i havnt written in so long, i was really busy. I will insure you that i will be writing heaps in the next couple of days. 

What do you guys think about this chapter^?? And who do you think these guys are?? What will happen to Chaney and Jencia?? and Will the other men, come with another group member.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?comment and rate please :D thanks <3