Dumped in dirt.

i finished talking to him and i was now walking towards jencia. "I am so sorry about your lose, i takes someone brave to take a bullet for you.." i tried to cheer her up. 

"i know she was always so nice to me and i never was nice to her." jencia replied "yes you were, when she had know one she came to you. " i said.

I tried to get Jencia up from the floor. "come on" i said.  "i can't leave her! its all because Gemma bear jumped me." Jencia said actually getting up. 

"i am so sorry Jencia" Gemma said. " I didn't mean to hurt you.. that bad." Gemma also added. 

"i know, i guess what has done is done, she shouldn't have done it ,i should be the one on the floor." Jencia said sopping. 

We got her up and Keegan ran straight to her. He carried her all the war to the base, behind the bushes.

i then saw, what i least wanted to see. Jordy had just kissed Jarrod. Trust me i am gonna give her what she and he diserve.

I march right up to him and slapped jarrod across the face. Then tackled Jordy to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jarrod asked

"Giving her what she diserves." i said, fighting Jordy and clearly winning.

"Why? and Why did you slap me?" He asked shouting. 

"DONT ACT DUMB, I SAW YOU TO" i shouted.

"oh come on that was a mistake and i..." jarrod mumbled loudly.

" forget it Jarrod, i thought it was ok, but its not WE ARE OVER" I said running out, crying.

i felt like running to Emma, but she was in the truck with Tom.

Instead i just went to a friend which would help me, so i walked to bree and hugged her. 

"what's wrong?" she asked. I explained a bit to her, but we were still in a middle of a war and needed to get that truck under the bridge fast, or our plan will never work.

Nick gave Emma the signal to drive, but she wasnt moving.

Nick did it again and repeated it and was getting annoyed because we really needed her to drive.

I ran up to her and got in the truck and told her to "DRIVE"! i think they were to busy doing something else to even notice, that Nick was giving them the signal.

But, we were moving and now i was in the truck too. Which wasn't part of the plan. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry it's a short chapter i have to go to school, but i will upload tonight.! thanks:)