The Forrest bridge is falling down.

"what were you guys doing? Nick was giving you the signal to drive!" i asked. They both went red and looked guilty. "i am sorry" moaned Tom. 

"it's ok! but this isn't part of the plan, but who cares to be honest, just get the bloody truck, under the bridge." i replied.

The truck was getting shot behind as i could see in the mirror. Luckier enough Emma thought about it and somewho found a bullet protected truck. 

Then Emma ran over Madi's dead body. "nice," i laughed. Now if there was any chance of her being alive, she'd dead.

Tom just giggled and then went over to kiss Emma. "guys seriously i am in the car, you had plenty of time to do that before, when you were suppost to of been looking at Nick. 

Emma curved the truck sidewards, when looking at Tom. "Emma! drive probally!" i shouted. 

Emma was actaully to young to drive, but it didn't really matter because we are in a war. Plus unlike me, she could drive, because she had, heaps of practice from her dad.

We made it under the brige and we waiting for the sheep to make it intime, before we get shot by the soldiers. 

The sheep were over the brige and now heading for the highway to stop the cars from coming in. 

Then, something weird it looked like a crane came coming over and smached the brige and everything the soldiers have been working on (the base aswell) . 

All i was screaming in my head, i thought that we would all be dead, because the bridge was smaching, over on top of the truck we were in.

"Tom, if i die, i just want to say, i, love you." Emma said. 'Oh great, just another romantic saying before we all die, i was sick stupid relationships at the moment!'. i thought to my self. 

We all thought it was all over, when the bridge was falling down, until Nick, Keegan, Kyle and Jarrod came from both side of the truck.

They were shouting at us to move and guiding us out, of the smached pieces of brick. 

I cut my self on something really bad, trying to escape. I was crying and screaming at the pain on  my leg.

Tom and Emma were making it out, following Kyle and Keegan. 

I was wondering where Nick and Jarrod were, until they appeared straight in front of me, they were telling me to move.

The Jarrod did a quite moan, while leaning over to carry me. But, i just looked at him and stared straight at Nick, hinting that i wanted Nick to carry me and not Jarrod.

Nick got it, and leaned over and was carring me out, while i was bursting in tears.

Jarrod, followed behind and i looked behind me, leaning on Nicks sholder. I think i was making him a bit jealos. 

I was out, with a sign of relief, i made it , breathing the air.

Bree and Gemma ran up to hug me. Just then i saw how much damage i was in.

What ever cut me, dug a deep hole in my leg and i had several other induries that weren't that bad.

We all thought it was a good idea to go back to somewhere safe and talk, since the soldier had been defeted in smaching the bridge and the base. 

I was just hoping that where ever our families were, they were safe.  

We went to Bree's place instead. We were all togther again, except Jess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hey, hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't, where to you reckon jess is? and what else do you think might happen. Stay tuned upload tonight.